- Research Assistant:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / Saint-Petersburg School of Social Sciences and Area Studies / Internet Studies Lab
- Vera Ignatenko has been at HSE since 2018.
Education and Degrees
Degree in Applied Mathematics and Information Science
Saint Petersburg State University
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2019)
- Mathematics.Mathematical Analysis I (Bachelor’s programme; St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management; 1 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Mathematics.Mathematical Analysis II (Bachelor’s programme; St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management; 1 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics (Bachelor’s programme; St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Article Koltsov S., Ignatenko V., Koltsova O. Estimating Topic Modeling Performance with Sharma–Mittal Entropy // Entropy. 2019. Vol. 21. No. 7. P. 1-29. doi
- Article Ignatenko V., Sergei Koltcov, Staab S., Boukhers Z. Fractal approach for determining the optimal number of topics in the field of topic modeling // Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2019. Vol. 1163. No. 1. P. 1-6. doi
- Article Vera Ignatenko. Homoclinic and stable periodic solutions for differential delay equations from physiology // Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems. 2018. Vol. 38. No. 7. P. 3637-3661. doi
- 2019Equadiff Conference (Лейден). Presentation: Existence of homoclinic and stable periodic solutions for a family of delay differential equations.
It has been become such a good tradition to obtain "gifts" from HSE Academic Fund at the Christmas Eve!
LINIS Junior Research Fellow Vera Ignatenko took part at the International Conference on Computer Simulation in Physics and beyond (CSP2018) held September 24-27 2018 in Moskow.