- Chief Research Fellow:International Laboratory for Logic, Linguistics and Formal Philosophy
- Ahti-Veikko Pietarinen has been at HSE University since 2018.
- Article Pietarinen A. Anticipation, abduction and the economy of research: The normative stance // Futures. 2020. Vol. 115. P. 1-9. doi
- Article Champagne M., Pietarinen A. Why Images Cannot be Arguments, But Moving Ones Might // Argumentation. 2020. Vol. 34. No. 2. P. 207-236. doi
- Article Ma M., Pietarinen A. A Graphical Deep Inference System for Intuitionistic Logic // Logique et Analyse. 2019. Vol. 245. P. 73-114. doi
- Article Bellucci F., Moktefi A., Pietarinen A. Introduction: History and Philosophy of Logical Notation // History and Philosophy of Logic. 2018. Vol. 39. No. 1. P. 1-2. doi
- Article Ma M., Pietarinen A. Let Us Investigate! Dynamic Conjecture-Making as the Formal Logic of Abduction // Journal of Philosophical Logic. 2018. Vol. 47. No. 6. P. 913-945. doi
- Article Pietarinen A., Chiffi D., Grecucci A. Meaning and Affect in Placebo Effect // Journal of Medicine and Philosophy. 2018 (in press)
- Article Pietarinen A., Ma M. Peirce’s calculi for classical propositional logic // Review of Symbolic Logic. 2018. P. 1-32. doi (in press)
- Article Bellucci F., Moktefi A., Pietarinen A. Simplex sigillum veri: Peano, Frege, and Peirce on the Primitives of Logic // History and Philosophy of Logic. 2018. Vol. 39. No. 1. P. 80-95. doi
- Article Issajeva J., Pietarinen A. The heterogenous and dynamic nature of mental images: An empirical study // Belgrade Philosophical Annual, Serbia. 2018. No. 31. P. 57-83. doi
- Article Chiffi D., Pietarinen A. Clinical Equipoise and Moral Leeway: An Epistemological Stance // Topoi. 2017. P. 1-10. doi
- Article Pietarinen A., Bellucci F. Reprint of: Assertion and denial: A contribution from logical notations // Journal of Applied Logic. 2017. Vol. 25. No. S. P. S3-S24. doi
The article Notational Differences written by the chief research fellow of the International Laboratory for Logics, Linguistics and Formal Philosophy Pietarinen A. V. was published in the international periodical for philosophy in the analytical tradition Acta Analytica.
The article Anticipation, abduction and the economy of research: The normative stance written by the chief research fellow of the International Laboratory for Logics, Linguistics and Formal Philosophy Pietarinen A. V. was published in the journal Futures.
What connects philosophers, linguists, and logicians? How do you develop partnerships with dozens of foreign research centres in just six months? Can science exist in isolation from the outside world? Elena Dragalina-Chernaya, Head of the International Laboratory for Logic, Linguistics, and Formal Philosophy, discusses these and other issues.
On the 1-2 of October the International Conference “Formal Philosophy” was held in the Higher School of Economics. This conference was organized by the International Laboratory for Logic, Linguistics and Formal Philosophy.