- Manager:Centre for Labour Market Studies
- Liliya Gubaidullina has been at HSE since 2018.
- Organization of scientific events, international scientific conferences / seminars;
- Conducting procurement procedures;
- Preparation of accounting materials;
- Controlling compliance with deadlines for submitting materials, preparing documentation and solving other tasks;
- Organization of business trips.
2012 - 2018 - Centre for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR)
- Tender support;
- Project Management;
- Organization of business trips, visa support;
- Administrative support of the office.
2nd IZA/HSE Workshop: Ten Years after the Financial Crisis - Labor Market Adjustment in Emerging and Post-Transition Economies
2nd IZA/HSE Workshop: Ten Years after the Financial Crisis - Labor Market Adjustment in Emerging and Post-Transition Economies was held in Moscow 11-12th October. Participants presented the results of studies dedicated to the analysis of labor market issues in post-transition and emerging economies. A special focus was on the process of labor market adjustment in the aftermath of the Great Recession and its consequences.