- Deputy Laboratory Head:Laboratory for Anti-Corruption Policy
- Elena Klimovskaya has been at HSE University since 2015.
- Preparation and implementation of events organized by the laboratory.
- Organizational support of the laboratory.
- Analytical work in the areas of the laboratory.
- Methodological support of research and design activities of the laboratory.
- Preparation of reporting documentation.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
1999 - Institute of Sociology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, advanced training in the course "Sociology of family and gender";
2011 - State educational institution of professional development of civil servants, advanced training in the course "Civil service and ensuring effective management";
2013 - Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, advanced training on the program" English for business communication with knowledge of PC ".
- Anticorruption apllied policy (Mago-Lego; 3 module)Rus
Higher School of Economics, 2018 - till now, Deputy Head of the Laboratory
Higher School of Economics, 2015 - 2018, participation in projects
Public Chamber of the Russian Federation, 2014, consultant
Office of the Commissioner for the Protection of the Rights of Entrepreneurs in the Moscow Region, 2013 - 2014, coordinator of public receptions
Federal Road Agency of the Ministry of Transport of Russia, 2010 - 2013, Legal Support Department, Chief Specialist-Expert
GC "Bekar", Becar Commercial Property, 2005 - 2008, press secretary
Investment and construction company "STROYINVESTREGION", 2004 - 2005, pr-manager
Political party "United Russia", 2003, deputy head of the department for the implementation of special projects of the Central Election Headquarters of the party
Ministry of Justice of Russia, 2000 - 2003, Center for Public Relations of the GUIN of the Ministry of Justice of Russia