- Research Fellow:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / School of Arts and Humanities / Laboratory for Environmental and Technological History
- Viktor Pal has been at HSE since 2018.
Student Term / Thesis Papers
J. Boadu «Towards Modernization or Doom: History of Colonial Energy Developments and its Impact on Ghana’s Power Sector, 1915-2013». School of Arts and Humanities, 2019
MA Thesis: JEFFERY BOADU, HISTORY OF ENERGY DEVELOPMENTS IN GHANA: IMPACT OF COLONIAL
LEGACIES ON ELECTRICITY DEVELOPMENT 1966-2010
History of Economics and Economic Institutions
co-taught with Elena Kochetkova
- Article Pal V. Tapio Katko, Finnish Water Services – Experiences in Global Perspective. // EH.net. 2019. P. 1-2.
- Article Pal V., Biasillo R., Kochetkova E., Meredith T., Schleper S., Spinney E. Emerging Scholars in the Age of Uncertainty: Goals and Plans of ESEH Next Generation Action Team in 2018–19 // Environment and History. 2018. Vol. 24. No. 4. P. 579-581.
- Book Environmentalism under Authoritarian Regimes. Myth, Propaganda, Reality. / Ed. by V. Pal, S. Brain. Routledge, 2018.
Elena Kochetkova, senior lecturer of the department of history and reearch fellow of the LETH, and Viktor Pál, postdoctoral researcher of the LEHT, took part in the 18th Aleksanteri Conference of the University of Helsinki held in October, 24-26.