- Research Assistant:International Laboratory for Experimental and Behavioural Economics
- Egor Bronnikov has been at HSE University since 2018.
- assistance in the preparation and conduct of experiments;
- data collection, its preparation and processing;
- analysis and visualization of research results;
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2019, 15th – 21th July: International Laboratory for Experimental and Behavioural Economics (Higher School of Economics) (Saint-Petersburg)
Summer school on experimental methods in economics: design and programming experiments in OTree
2019, 24th – 30th June: Carleton University & Pompeu Fabra BESLab (Ottawa)
The 12th BESLab Experimental Economics Summer School in Macroeconomics
2019, 25th – 26th June: Bank of Canada (Ottawa)
10th Workshop on Theoretical and Experimental Macroeconomics at Canada’s Central Bank
2018, 28th – 30th November: Higher School of Economics (Moscow)
The fifth international school for young scientists «Active and passive methods of brain research» at Center for Cognition and Decision Making
2018, 7th – 9th November: Higher School of Economics (Moscow)
Autumn school "Current trends in decision-making analysis" at International Laboratory of Decision Choice and Analysis
2018, September – October: Higher School of Economics on Coursera
“Game Theory” – an e-learning course on coursera.org by Dmitry Dagaev, associate professor of Higher School of Economics
2018, May – September: Bloomberg L.P.
"Bloomberg market concepts" course for operations in Bloomberg Terminals
2017, 2nd October – 4th December: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC Moscow)
"Tax Academy" – course on taxes and taxation’s approaches
2017, 28th August – 1st September: New Economic School (Moscow)
Summer School on Socioeconomic Inequality in Moscow organised by Human Capital and Economic Opportunity (at the University of Chicago) at New Economic School
2017, 3rd – 7th July: Higher School of Economics (Moscow)
VI Summer School for Anti-Corruption Policy “Innovative tools to eradicate corruption” at Laboratory for Anti-Corruption Policy
- Article Bronnikov E. Book review. David Leiser, Yhonatan Shemesh: HOW WE MISUNDERSTAND ECONOMICS AND WHY IT MATTERS // Journal of Behavioral Economics for Policy. 2019. Vol. 3. No. 1. P. 46-47.
- Article Бронников Е. В. Эконометрический анализ золотого запаса резервов российской федерации и швейцарской конфедерации // Хроноэкономика. 2018. № 1 (9). С. 30-37.
2018, January – pr. t.: The Founder and the CEO of “Rethinking Economics"
2017, September – 2018, May: Intern in Laboratory for Anti-Corruption Policy at Higher School of Economics (HSE Moscow)