- Senior Research Fellow, Research Fellow:Linguistic Convergence Laboratory
- Tatiana Philippova has been at HSE University since 2018.
Education and Degrees
PhD in Linguistics
Thesis Title: Prepositional repercussions in Russian: pronouns, comparatives and ellipsis. Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
BA in Oriental (Japanese) Studies
Lomonosov Moscow State University, Institute of Asian and African Studies
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2016. European Summer School in Linguistic Typology (TypoLing), Porquerolles, France, September 4-17.
2009-2010. Intensive Japanese Language Program. Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan.
Courses in Japanese and Linguistics.
- 2019Formal Approaches to Russian Linguistics (Москва). Presentation: Disentangling prepositions and P-heads
- Fall School for Formal Syntax and Formal Semantics (Москва). Presentation: Syntax of Comparative Constructions (mini-course)
- 2017Formal Approaches to Russian Linguistics (Москва). Presentation: The Russian genitive of comparison: DP or clause?
- 2016ISF Research Workshop ‘Word order Variation at the Interfaces’ (Беэр-Шева). Presentation: The Russian phrasal comparative and the topic-hood of the correlate
- The 47th Annual Meeting of North East Linguistic Society (NELS 47) (Amherst, MA, ). Presentation: The phrasal comparative: a novel argument for the reduced clause analysis
- Ellipsis Across Borders Conference (Сараево). Presentation: Ellipsis in the Russian phrasal comparative: Evidence from Case
- 2014The 22nd Conference of the Student Organization of Linguistics in Europe (ConSOLE XXII) (Лиссабон). Presentation: Preposition Omission under Sluicing and its relation to Preposition Stranding
- 2013The 1st UCL Graduate Conference in Linguistics (Лондон). Presentation: On diversity of the category P
- The 3rd International Graduate Student Conference on Diverse Approaches to Linguistics (IGDAL 3) (Беэр-Шева). Presentation: Preposition-stranding under sluicing: a prosodic approach
May 2018 - August 2018. Postdoctoral fellow.
Department of Foreign Literatures and Linguistics, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev.
2013-2017. Research assistant, Department of Foreign Literatures and Linguistics, Ben-Gurion University
Project title: Prosody – a source of word-order micro-parameters (Israel Science Foundation grant no. 302/13)
Principal Investigator: Prof. Nomi Erteschik-Shir
2012-2014. Research assistant, Department of Foreign Literatures and Linguistics, Ben-Gurion University
Project title: Parallel syntactic structures, silence and linearization (Israel Science Foundation grant no. 321/10). Principal Investigator: Prof. Nomi Erteschik-Shir