- Chief Research Fellow:Poletayev Institute for Theoretical and Historical Studies in the Humanities
- Ben Eklof has been at HSE University since 2018.
Student Term / Thesis Papers
K. Pashkov «Generational Synthesis Principle and the Problem of Reflections on Serfdom among Russian Peasantry after 1861». Faculty of Humanities, 2018
- Article Caroli D., Saburova T., Eklof B. «Seeing Like a State?» Innovative approaches to the history of education in Russia presented at the International conference at the Indiana University Europe Gateway at CIEE Global Institute // History of Education and Children's Literature. 2018. Vol. XIII. No. 1. P. 685-701.
- Chapter Saburova T., Eklof B. ‘Remembrances of a Distant Past’: Generational Memory and the Collective Auto/Biography of Russian Populists in the Revolutionary Era, in: Writing Russian Lives. The Poetics and Politics of Biography in Modern Russian Culture. L. : University College London, 2018. P. 67-93.
- Book Saburova T., Eklof B. A Generation of Revolutionaries. Nikolai Charushin and Russian Populism from the Great Reforms to Perestroika. Bloomington : Indiana University Press, 2017.
- Article Saburova T., Eklof B. In Pursuit of a Different Revolution: Russian Populists of the Seventies Generation in 1917 // Slavic Review. 2017. Vol. 76. No. 3. P. 683-693. doi