- Chief Research Fellow:International Laboratory for Logic, Linguistics and Formal Philosophy
- Elia Zardini has been at HSE University since 2018.
- Article Zardini E. First-Order Tolerant Logics // Review of Symbolic Logic. 2018 (in press)
- Article Zardini E. Further Reflections on Sentences Saying of Themselves Strange Things // Logic and Logical Philosophy. 2017. Vol. 26. P. 563-581. doi
- Chapter Zardini E. Breaking the Chains. Following-from and Transitivity, in: Foundations of Logical Consequence. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2015. P. 221-275.
- Chapter Zardini E. Getting One for Two, or the Contractors, in: Towards a Unified Solution to the Semantic Paradoxes. Dordrecht : Springer, 2015. P. 461-493.
- Article Zardini E. Truth, Demonstration and Knowledge: A Classical Solution to the Paradox of Knowability // Theoria: Revista de Teoria, Historia y Fundamentos de la Ciencia. 2015. Vol. 30. No. 3. P. 365-392. doi
- Chapter Zardini E. ∀ and ω, in: Quantifiers, Quantifiers, and Quantifiers: Themes in Logic, Metaphysics, and Language. Dordrecht : Springer, 2015. P. 489-526.
What connects philosophers, linguists, and logicians? How do you develop partnerships with dozens of foreign research centres in just six months? Can science exist in isolation from the outside world? Elena Dragalina-Chernaya, Head of the International Laboratory for Logic, Linguistics, and Formal Philosophy, discusses these and other issues.
The International conference “Formal Philosophy 2019” was held on 27-28 June 2019. The conference was attended by scientists from Russia, USA, Brazil, Poland, Germany, Austria, Portugal and South Korea. It is planned that the conference will be a regular annual event.
The article "Instability and Contraction" by chief research fellow of LLFP has been published in Journal of Philosophical Logic (2019. Vol. 48. № 1).
On the 5th of December Elia Zardini, the Senior Research Fellow of the International Laboratory for Logic, Linguistics and Formal Philosophy, made a report “Unstable Knowledge” on the 49th session of theoretical seminar “Formal Philosophy”.