- Deputy Director:Student International Mobility Office
- Valeriya Sokolova has been at HSE University since 2018.
Organization of long-term international academic mobility of students within the university-wide agreements:
- Advising students on participation in the exchange programmes;
- Social and cultural integration of students into the HSE student life;
- Developing brochures and guides for the participants of the student exchange programmes;
- Organizing and delivering training sessions & presentations on the topic;
- Advising students, faculty, staff on HSE administrative procedures as related to students exchange programmes.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
June 3-7, 2019 University of Jyväskylä, Finland
Erasmus+ staff mobility for training, Exchange and Partner Week