- Valeriya Sokolova has been at HSE University since 2018.
- Supervising the Student International Mobility Office;
- Organizing of acceptance for studies to HSE University of students participating in incoming mobility programs within the international student exchange agreements;
- Coordinating (in terms of university-wide programs, organization) the call for applications and participation of HSE University students in outgoing mobility programs within the international student exchange agreements;
- Interacting with partner universities on nominating and accepting the students;
- Support of international mobility participants during all stages of preparation, participation and completion of mobility program;
- Administrative and information support of HSE University departments on issues related to student international mobility programs.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
June 3-7, 2019 University of Jyväskylä, Finland
Erasmus+ staff mobility for training, Exchange and Partner Week