- Head:Faculty of Economic Sciences / Master's Programmes Curriculum Support (Finance and Credit)
- Programme Manager:Strategic Corporate Finance, Financial Markets and Institutions
- Lyudmila Esipova has been at HSE University since 2018.
- responsible for educational process organization for «Strategic Corporate Finance» and «Financial Markets and Financial Institutions» programmes;
- monitoring of the educational process regulations execution.
This fall, Madhavi Karunarathne came to HSE University from Sri Lanka, where she earned her bachelor’s in finance at the University of Colombo. She is now beginning her studies in the Master’s Programme ‘Strategic Corporate Finance’. The new master’s student came through Russia’s Open Doors Scholarship Project for international prospective master’s students, which allows scholarship recipients to study at one of 21 participating Russian universities tuition-free. Madhavi spoke with HSE News Service about why she chose HSE, what it was like to participate in the Open Doors Scholarship competition, and how she is liking her studies.