Camacho Wilmer Yecid Córdoba
- Research Fellow:HSE Tikhonov Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM HSE) / School of Electronic Engineering
- Camacho Wilmer Yecid Córdoba has been at HSE since 2018.
Education and Degrees
Federal University of Pernambuco
Degree in Physics
Pedagogical and Technological University of Colombia
- Article W. Y. Córdoba-Camacho, da Silva R. M., Vagov A., Shanenko A. A., Aguiar J. A. Quasi-one-dimensional vortex matter in superconducting nanowires // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2018. Vol. 98. No. 174511. P. 1-5. doi
- Preprint W. Y. Cordoba-Camacho, da Silva R. M., Shanenko A. A., Vagov A., A. S. Vasenko, B. G. Lvov, Aguiar J. A. Thin Films as Superconductors Between Conventional Types I and II / Cornell University. Series cond-mat "arxiv.org". 2018. No. 1812.09621. (in press)
- Article W. Y. Cordoba-Camacho, da Silva R. M., Vagov A., Shanenko A. A., Albino Aguiar J. Between types I and II: Intertype flux exotic states in thin superconductors // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2016. Vol. 94. No. 054511. P. 1-5. doi
On 31/03-5/04 the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) Recife, Brazil, organized a “BRIC-UFPE Scientific workshop” to discuss the recent scientific trends and projects, to strengthen cooperation between four BRIC countries, and stimulate the interest for joint cooperation.
On January 22, a joint seminar of the School of Electronic Engineering and the Quantum Nanoelectronics Laboratory was held in MIEM HSE building. MIEM postdoc Wilmer Yesid Cordoba Camacho gave a talk "Vortex patterns in Intertype Superconductivity Regime in thin and nanowire superconductors".