- Head:Institute for Agrarian Studies / Agrarian Policy Department
- Renata Yanbykh has been at HSE University since 2018.
Education, Degrees and Academic Titles
Doctor of Sciences* in Economics
- 2011Associate Professor
Degree in National Economy Planning
Lomonosov Moscow State University
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
- Article Yanbykh, R., Saraikin, V., Lerman Z. Changes in Russia’s agrarian structure: what can we learn from agricultural census? // Russian Journal of Economics. 2020. No. 6(1). P. 26-41. doi
- Article Yi F., Gudaj R., Arefieva V., Yanbykh R., Mishchuk S., Potenko T., Zhou J., Zuenko I. Chinese Migrant Farmers in the Russian Far East: Impact on Rural Labor Markets // American Journal of Economics and Sociology. 2020. Vol. 79. No. 5. P. 1455-1482. doi
- Article Yanbykh R., Lerman Z., Saraikin V. Cooperative tradition in Russia: A revival of agricultural service cooperatives? // Post-Communist Economies. 2019. Vol. 31. No. 6. P. 750-771. doi
- Chapter Sedik D., Lerman Z., Yanbykh R., Shagaida N., Uzun V. Agricultural and Rural Policies in Russia, in: Handbook of International Trade and Agricultural Policies. Singapore : World Scientific Publishing Co., 2018. P. 120-138.
- Chapter Yanbykh R., Uzun V., Saraikin V. Assessing the Potential for Russian Grain Exports: A Special Focus on the Prospective Cultivation of Abandoned Land, in: The Eurasian Wheat Belt and Food Security. Global and Regional Aspects. Cham : Springer, 2017. doi P. 155-175.
- Article Yanbykh, R.G., Saraikin, V.A. Analysis of changes in technical efficiency of Russian agricultural organizations during the reform period // Studies on Russian Economic Development. 2014. P. 343-350. doi