- Academic Supervisor:Laboratory of Stochastic Analysis and its Applications
- Stanislav Molchanov has been at HSE since 2016.
Education and Degrees
Doctor of Sciences*
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Diploma in Mathematics
Lomonosov Moscow State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
- Preprint Konakov V., Menozzi S., Molchanov S. The Brownian motion on Aff(R) and qusai-local theorems / Cornell University. Series arxive "math". 2017. No. 1709.06411.
- Chapter Molchanov S., Bogachev L., Derfel G. Analysis of the archetypal functional equation in the non-critical case, in: Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications. AIMS, 2016. P. 132-141.
- Article Molchanov S., Agbor A., Vainberg B. Global limit theorems on the convergence of multidimensional random walk to stable processes // Stochastics and Dynamics. 2016. P. 1-14.
- Article Getan A., Molchanov S., Vainberg B. Intermittency for branching walks with heavy tails // Stochastics and Dynamics. 2016 doi (in print)
- Article Molchanov S., Bendikov A., Grigoryan A., Samorodnitsky G. On class of random perturbation of the hierarchical Laplacian // Izvestiya: Mathematics. 2016. P. 859-893.
- Article Kondratiev Y., Molchanov S., Pirogov S., Zhizhina E. On ground state of some non local Schrödinger operators // Applicable Analysis. 2016 doi (in print)
- Chapter Molchanov S., Yarovaya E. The propagating front of the particle population in branching random walk, in: New trends in Stochastic Modeling and Data Analysis. , 2016. P. 1-27.
- Article Molchanov S., Faizullin D., Nesmelova I. Theoretical and Experimental Investigation of the Translational Diffusion of Proteins in the Vicinity of Temperature-Induced Unfolding Transition // Journal of Physical Chemistry B. 2016. Vol. 120. No. 39. P. 10192-10198. doi
- Article Molchanov S., Pastur L., Ray E. Examples of Random Schrödinger-type Operators with Non-Poissonian Spectra // Markov Processes and Related Fields. 2015. Vol. 21. No. 3. P. 713-749.
- Book Zeldovich Y., Molchanov S., Ruzmaikin A., Sokoloff D. Intermittency, Diffusion and Generation in a Non-stationary Random Medium Vol. 15. Part 1. Cambridge : Cambridge Scientific Publishers Ltd, 2015.
- Article Grabchak M., Molchanov S. Limit Theorems and Phase Transitions for Two Models of Summation of Independent Identically Distributed Random Variables with a Parameter // Theory of Probability and Its Applications. 2015. Vol. 59. No. 2. P. 222-243. doi
- Article Molchanov S., Bogachev L., Derfel G. On bounded continuous solutions of the archetypal equation with rescaling // Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. 2015. Vol. 471. P. 1-19.
- Article Molchanov S., Whitmeyer J. On the kernel of the covariance operator for Markov semigroups // Applicable Analysis. 2015
- Article Molchanov S., Chen J., Teplyaev A. Spectral dimension and Bohr’s formula for the Schrödinger operator on unbalanced fractal space // Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. 2015. Vol. 48. No. 39. P. 1-22.
- Article Konakov V., Menozzi S., Molchanov S. Explicit parametrix and local limit theorems for some degenerate diffusion processes // Annales de l’Institut Henri Poincaré. 2010. Vol. 46. No. 4. P. 908-923.
The Russian Science Foundation has announced winners of its latest grant competition to support basic scientific research and exploratory scientific research conducted by research teams.