- Manager:Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs / Master of International Business Programme, Curriculum Support
- Programme Manager:Master of International Business
- Alyona Sutormina has been at HSE University since 2012.
- management of curriculum support of Master of International Business Program;
- cooperation with business and foreign university partners of the MIB program;
- marketing and promotion of MIB program;
- work with prospective and current students, lecturers, and alumni;
- work with HSE data bases and programs etc.
Master's in Complex Social Analysis
HSE University, Sociology
Moscow State Pedagogical University
Bachelor's in Sociology of Politics and International Affairs
Moscow State Pedagogical University, Sociology
Bachelor's in Translator, Professional Communication
Moscow State Pedagogical University
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- International Staff Training Week at University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg within the Erasmus + scholarship, April 2019
- International Staff Training Week at University of Tartu, Estonia within the Erasmus + scholarship, February 2019
- Staff Week for Central and Eastern European Partners 2018 at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (Germany) within Erasmus + scholarship, February 2018
- Participation in the European Association for International Education (EAIE) conference in Seville, Spain, September 2017
- International Staff Training Week at University of Deusto, Bilbao (Spain) within Erasmus + scholarship, April 2017
- Participation in the NAFSA Annual Conference & Expo in Denver, USA, June 2016
- Course on International Leadership and Organizational Behavior by Bocconi University (Italy),Coursera, February 2016
- Internship, Office of International Affairs of Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais under Russian-Brazilian Internship Programme (Belo Horizonte, Brazil), September 2015
- International Staff Training Week at KU Leuven (Leuven, Belgium), June 2015
- Italian courses, Italian Institute of Culture (Istituto Italiano di Cultura), Moscow, 2014-2015
- Study Tour at San Diego State University (California, USA), October 2013
During first week of April representatives of National Research University Higher School of Economics participated in the Second International Partners Week held by University of Luxembourg
On 19-23 February 2018 the HSE delegation headed by HSE Rector Yaroslav Kuzminov made a grand tour in Italy visiting 7 partner universities in the North of Italy and meeting around 100 colleagues. HSE delegation members were honored to take part in theCeremony dedicated to 150th Anniversary of Ca' Foscari University of Venice  and official opening of the Academic Year 2017/2018 that was attended by Ca Foscari faculty staff and students, leaders of other local institutions and by the President of the Italian Republic Sergio Mattarella. Within the opening the HSE Rector took part in the academic procession together with Ca Foscari Rector Professor Michele Bugliesi and other 20 participants wearing their universities mantles including leaders of HSE partner universities such as Provost of University College London Professor Arthur, President of Korea University Professor Yeom, Rector of University of Naples Federico II Professir Manfredi, Rector of University of Bergamo Professor Pellegrini Morzenti and others.
 HSE cooperates with Ca Foscari University in Venice since 2012. As for now 16 students from Ca Foscari are on the exchange at HSE, and 18 HSE students study in Venice.
On September 24, an HSE delegation visited the Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Belo Horizonte, Brazil). UFMG Rector Jaime Ramirez and the HSE Vice Rector for International Affairs, Sergei Erofeev, signed a Memorandum of Understanding that provides for collaboration in the areas of undergraduate and postgraduate studies, research, and student exchanges. It also supports summer and winter schools and partnerships in the form of co-supervision.