- Deputy Director:Institute of Education
- Senior Research Fellow, Deputy Head:Institute of Education / Laboratory for University Development
- Expert:Institute of Education / Centre of Sociology of Higher Education
- Malinovskiy Sergey has been at HSE University since 2010.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Student Term / Thesis Papers
E. Rudoi «Agricultural University Management on the Basis of Multispectral Research and Production Integration of a Cluster Type». Institute of Education, 2018
O. Zamrii «Usage Conditions of the Professional Social Accreditation of Higher Education Instructional Programmers by the Implementation of State Accreditation Procedures». Institute of Education, 2016
Dissertation for a degree of Candidate of Science
- Chapter Malinovskiy Sergey, Shibanova Ekaterina. Higher Education in Russia: Highly Available, Less Accessible, in: International Briefs for Higher Education Leaders Issue 8. Washington : Center for Internationalization and Global Engagement (CIGE), 2019.
- Chapter Malinovskiy S, Chankseliani M. International student recruitment in Russia: heavy-handed approach and soft power comeback, in: International Status Anxiety and Higher Education: The Soviet Legacy in China & Russia / Ed. by A. Oleksiyenko, Q. Zha, I. Chirikov, J. Li. Hong Cong : Springer, 2018.
- Article Malinovskiy S, Froumin I. The Plod of Sectorial Higher Education? The Case of Agricultural Universities in Russia // Higher Education in Russia and Beyond. 2015. Vol. 5. No. 3. P. 11-13.
- Article Малиновский С. С. О системном подходе и теоретических ограничениях политических исследований Интернета // Социология власти. 2011. № 7
- Chapter Малиновский Сергей Население о проблемах информационной открытости органов местного самоуправления // В кн.: Информационная открытость органов местного самоуправления как основа социального партнерства. М. : ООО "ИНСОФТ", 2006.
A team of IOE researchers has recently visited the Center for Studies in Higher Education at the University of California Berkeley, the U.S. to take part in the international conference New Nationalism and Universities.
The first OECD Higher Education Stakeholder Forum took place in Paris on June 17, bringing together more than 100 people from 30 countries, including Sergei Malinovsky, Deputy Director of the HSE Institute of Education. At the Forum, participants worked to create proposals aimed at finalizing the design of two projects that the OECD Education Policy Committee will implement in order to develop the field of higher education.
On 4th - 7th November the annual conference of the Association for the Study of Higher Education, ASHE took place in Denver, Colorado. Incorporated in 1976 ASHE is the oldest professional association in higher education studies and has more than 2,000 members, mostly Americans.