- Research Fellow:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management / International Laboratory of Game Theory and Decision Making
- Egor Ianovski has been at HSE University since 2019.
- Mechanism Design (Master’s programme; St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management; 2 year, 1 module)Eng
- Research Seminar (Bachelor’s programme; Saint-Petersburg School of Social Sciences and Area Studies; 1 year, 2-4 module)Eng
- Research Seminar (Bachelor’s programme; Saint-Petersburg School of Social Sciences and Area Studies; 3 year, 2-4 module)Eng
- Past Courses
2020: Game theory for Computer Scientists
2019: Guest lectures for Mechanism Design (Bachelor’s programme; St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management; 4th year, 1st module)
- Preprint Kondratev A., Ianovski E. Computing the proportional veto core / Cornell University. Series Computer Science "arxiv.org". 2023. doi
- Article Kondratev A., Ianovski E., Nesterov A. S. How Should We Score Athletes and Candidates: Geometric Scoring Rules // Operations Research. 2023. P. 1-19. doi (in press)
- Chapter Goryunova N., Baklanov A., Ianovski E. A Noisy-Labels Approach to Detecting Uncompetitive Auctions, in: Machine Learning, Optimization, and Data Science Vol. 1: 7th International Conference, LOD 2021, Grasmere, UK, October 4–8, 2021, Revised Selected Papers, Part I. Springer, 2022. Ch. 15. P. 185-200. doi
- Article Ianovski E. Electing a committee with dominance constraints // Annals of Operations Research. 2022. Vol. 318. No. 2. P. 985-1000. doi
- Chapter Ianovski E., Kuka V., Teplova D. Welfare Effects of Strategic Voting under Scoring Rules, in: Multi-Agent Systems (19th European Conference, September 14-16, 2022, Düsseldorf, Revised Selected Papers). Heidelberg : Springer, 2022. P. 1-14. (in press)
- Chapter Ianovski E., Kondratev A. Computing the Proportional Veto Core, in: The Thirty-Fifth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence. Technical Tracks 6 Vol. 35. Issue 6. AAAI Press, 2021. P. 5489-5496.
- Chapter Goryunova N., Baklanov A., Ianovski E. Detecting Corruption in Single-Bidder Auctions via Positive-Unlabelled Learning, in: Mathematical Optimization Theory and Operations Research: Recent Trends: 20th International Conference, MOTOR 2021, Irkutsk, Russia, July 5–10, 2021, Revised Selected Papers. Cham : Springer, 2021. doi P. 316-326. doi
- Article Ianovski E., Wilson M. C. Manipulability of consular election rules // Social Choice and Welfare. 2019. Vol. 2. No. 52. P. 363-393. doi
- Article Ianovski E., Ong L. Simulating cardinal preferences in Boolean games: A proof technique // Information and Computation. 2018. No. 261. P. 488-518. doi
- Article Ianovski E., Ong L. The complexity of decision problems about equilibria in two-player Boolean games // Artificial Intelligence. 2018. No. 261. P. 1-15. doi
- Article Ianovski E., Miller R. G., Ng K. M., Nies A. Complexity of Equivalence Relations and Preorders from Computability Theory // Journal of Symbolic Logic. 2014. Vol. 3. No. 79. P. 859-881. doi
- Chapter Ianovski E., Ong L. EGuaranteeNash for Boolean Games Is NEXP-Hard, in: Proceedings, Fourteenth International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR-14). Palo Alto : AAAI Press, 2014.
- Chapter Tiu A., Ianovski E., Goré R. Grammar Logics in Nested Sequent Calculus: Proof Theory and Decision Procedures, in: Advances in Modal Logic Issue 9. L. : College Publications, 2012. P. 516-537.
- Chapter Ianovski E., Yu L., Elkind E., Wilson M. C. The Complexity of Safe Manipulation under Scoring Rules, in: Proceedings of the 22nd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, July 16-22. IJCAI/AAAI, 2011. P. 246-251. doi
The Thirty-Fifth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (Virtual conference). Presentation: Computing the Proportional Veto Core.
- 20192019 Conference on Economic Design (Будапешт). Presentation: Electing a committee with constraints.
15th European Meeting on Game Theory SING 15 (Turku). Presentation: Electing a committee with constraints.
CMSS Workshop 2017 (Auckland). Presentation: Strategy-proof consular elections.
Third International Workshop on Strategic Reasoning (SR 2015) (Oxford). Presentation: Simulating cardinal payoffs in Boolean games to prove hardness.
Fourteenth International Conference on the Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (Vienna). Presentation: EGuaranteeNash for Boolean Games Is NEXP-Hard.
CMSS Workshop 2012 (Auckland). Presentation: Truthful Cake Cutting.
22nd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2011) (Барселона). Presentation: The Complexity of Safe Manipulation under Scoring Rules.
CMSS Workshop 2010 (Auckland). Presentation: Safe manipulation of the Borda rule.