- Associate Professor:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management / Department of Economics
- Research Fellow:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management / International Laboratory of Game Theory and Decision Making
- Egor Ianovski has been at HSE University since 2019.
- Preprint Ianovski E. Electing a committee with dominance constraints / Cornell University. Series arxive "math". 2019.
- Preprint Kondratev A., Ianovski E., Nesterov A. S. How should we score athletes and candidates: geometric scoring rules / Cornell University. Series Computer Science "arxiv.org". 2019.
- Article Ianovski E., Ong L. Simulating cardinal preferences in Boolean games: A proof technique // Information and Computation. 2018. No. 261. P. 488-518. doi
- Article Ianovski E., Ong L. The complexity of decision problems about equilibria in two-player Boolean games // Artificial Intelligence. 2018. No. 261. P. 1-15. doi
- Article Ianovski E., Miller R. G., Ng K. M., Nies A. Complexity of Equivalence Relations and Preorders from Computability Theory // Journal of Symbolic Logic. 2014. Vol. 3. No. 79. P. 859-881. doi
- Chapter Ianovski E., Ong L. EGuaranteeNash for Boolean Games Is NEXP-Hard, in: Proceedings, Fourteenth International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR-14). Palo Alto : AAAI Press, 2014.
- Chapter Tiu A., Ianovski E., Goré R. Grammar Logics in Nested Sequent Calculus: Proof Theory and Decision Procedures, in: Advances in Modal Logic Issue 9. L. : College Publications, 2012. P. 516-537.
- Chapter Ianovski E., Yu L., Elkind E., Wilson M. C. The Complexity of Safe Manipulation under Scoring Rules, in: Proceedings of the 22nd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, July 16-22. IJCAI/AAAI, 2011. P. 246-251. doi