- Associate Professor:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management / Department of Economics
- Research Fellow:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management / International Laboratory of Game Theory and Decision Making
- Egor Ianovski has been at HSE University since 2019.
Student Term / Thesis Papers
D. Merino tourkadze, Finding Predictors of Investment in Venture Capital Firms. St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management, 2021
D. Teplova, Assessing the Welfare Effects of Strategic Voting. St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management, 2021
A. Eliseeva, The Relationship of Efforts and Rewards in Tournaments. St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management, 2021
P. Kuzmin, Analysis of Strategic Behaviour in Yankee Swap: an Empirical Approach. St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management, 2020
- Preprint Kondratev A., Ianovski E., Nesterov A. S. How should we score athletes and candidates: geometric scoring rules / Cornell University. Series Computer Science "arxiv.org". 2019.
- Article Ianovski E., Ong L. Simulating cardinal preferences in Boolean games: A proof technique // Information and Computation. 2018. No. 261. P. 488-518. doi
- Article Ianovski E., Ong L. The complexity of decision problems about equilibria in two-player Boolean games // Artificial Intelligence. 2018. No. 261. P. 1-15. doi
- Article Ianovski E., Miller R. G., Ng K. M., Nies A. Complexity of Equivalence Relations and Preorders from Computability Theory // Journal of Symbolic Logic. 2014. Vol. 3. No. 79. P. 859-881. doi
- Chapter Ianovski E., Ong L. EGuaranteeNash for Boolean Games Is NEXP-Hard, in: Proceedings, Fourteenth International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR-14). Palo Alto : AAAI Press, 2014.
- Chapter Tiu A., Ianovski E., Goré R. Grammar Logics in Nested Sequent Calculus: Proof Theory and Decision Procedures, in: Advances in Modal Logic Issue 9. L. : College Publications, 2012. P. 516-537.
- Chapter Ianovski E., Yu L., Elkind E., Wilson M. C. The Complexity of Safe Manipulation under Scoring Rules, in: Proceedings of the 22nd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, July 16-22. IJCAI/AAAI, 2011. P. 246-251. doi
- 20192019 Conference on Economic Design (Будапешт). Presentation: Electing a committee with constraints.