- Manager:International Laboratory for Experimental and Behavioural Economics
- Manager:International Laboratory for Supercomputer Atomistic Modelling and Multi-scale Analysis
- Ekaterina Permyakova has been at HSE since 2010.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Diploma Higher School of Economics, Tranlator in The Field of Managment, 2013.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing administrative support to the laboratory.
- Organize visits of the leading international scientists in Russia.
- Preparing analytical and statistical reports on the results of their activity.
- Checking and updating a website, personal pages of scientists.
- Checking billing documents for accuracy (invoice, invoice-faktura, akts).
- Managing documents flow using electronic document management system.