- Ekaterina Permyakova has been at HSE University since 2010.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Diploma Higher School of Economics, Tranlator in The Field of Managment, 2013.
Effective Emailing, Academic Writing Center, HSE University, 2019.
"Initiating and Planning Projects", University of California, Irvine, Coursera, 2021.
"Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills", University of Michigan, Coursera, 2021.
"Excel Skills for Business: Essentials", Macquarie University, Coursera, 2021.
''Managing Project Risks and Changes'', University of California, Irvine, Coursera, 2021.
"Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I", Macquarie University, Coursera, 2021.
''Business English for Cross-cultural Communication”, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Coursera, 2021.
''Étudier en France: French Intermediate course B1-B2'', École Polytechnique, Coursera, 2022.
"Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II", Macquarie University, Coursera, 2022.
"Excel Skills for Business: Advanced", Macquarie University, Coursera, 2022.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing administrative support to the laboratory.
- Organize visits of the leading international scientists in Russia.
- Preparing analytical and statistical reports on the results of their activity.
- Checking and updating a website, personal pages of scientists.
- Checking billing documents for accuracy (invoice, invoice-faktura, akts).
- Managing documents flow using electronic document management system.
May 2018 — currently , HSE University, Manager
March 2014 — December 2015, HSE University, Analyst
December 2013 — March 2014, HSE University, Manager
April 2012 — December 2013, HSE University, Assistant
June 2011 — April 2012, HSE University, File Clerk
November 2010 — June 2011, HSE University, Secretary