- Senior Lecturer:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / School of Law / Department of Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Dmitry Kuznetsov has been at HSE University since 2014.
Central European University
Khabarovsk State Academy of Economics and Law
Student Term / Thesis Papers
Y. Rudenko, Legal Problems of Deportation and Liability of Migrants in the Russian Federation. School of Law, 2019
R. Bronnikov, Refusal to Enforce Judgements of International Courts With Obligatory Jurisdiction: Comparative Research. School of Law, 2019
Y. Novoselova, The Problem of Populism in Modern Constitutional Law (Comparative Legal Study of the Practice of Foreign Bodies of Constitutional Control and Representative Bodies).. School of Law, 2018
Y. Kondrashova, The Distinction between Human Trafficking and Slavery in Judgements of National and International Courts. School of Law, 2018
G. Balon, Limits of Realizasion of Personal Autonomy. School of Law, 2018
O. Nepohodin, Legal Basis for the Regulation of Language Policy and the Status of the Russian Language in the Post-Soviet States. School of Law, 2018
- Comparative Constitutional Law (Bachelor’s programme; School of Law; 3 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Introduction to International Law (Bachelor’s programme; Saint-Petersburg School of Social Sciences and Area Studies; 3 year, 3 module)Rus
- Public International Law (Bachelor’s programme; School of Law; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Article Балытников В. В., Кузнецов Д. А. Актуальные проблемы правового регулирования масс-медиа в решениях европейских судов наднационального уровня // Международное правосудие. 2015. № 1. С. 88-101.
- Article Kuznetsov D. Freedoms Collide: Freedom of Expression and Freedom of Religion in Russia in Comparative Perspective // Russian Law Journal. 2014. Vol. II. No. 2. P. 75-101.
On September 27, renowned human rights activist and South Africa Constitutional Court Justice (1994 – 2009) Albie Sachs delivered a public lecture titled “Forging a Constitution for the New South Africa: from Racism to Equal Rights for All” at the HSE St Petersburg. The lecture was organized by the Center for Historical Research and the School of Law, HSE St Petersburg, in collaboration with the Fund for Support of Liberal Education and the Center for Study of Civil Society and Human Rights.