Ilya Alexeevich Dolmatov
- Associate Professor:Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs / School of World Economy
- Director:Institute of Pricing and Regulation of Natural Monopolies
- Deputy Director:Office for Research and Development
- Member of the HSE Academic Council
- Ilya Alexeevich Dolmatov has been at HSE since 2003.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in Economics
State University of Management
State University of Management
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Student Term / Thesis Papers
E. Rovnova «The Possibilities of Introducing the International Tariff Setting System RAB in Russia Using the Case of JSC “Russian Railways”». Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs, 2016
A. Nagorskaia «The Adoption of a New Heat Energy Market Model in Russia: Benefits and Risks». Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs, 2017
O. Shulga «The Problem of Energy Efficiency of the Russian Economy and Approaches to its Increasing Taking into Account the Experience of Foreign Countries». Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs, 2017
O. Grigoreva «Level of Changing Competition at Wholesale Market of Electricity and Power Analysis». Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs, 2017
- Energy and Electricity Markets Regulation (Master’s programme; Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs; programme "World Economy"; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Power Markets and Methods of their Regulation (Master’s programme; Faculty of Business and Management; programme "Strategic Management in the Fuel and Energy Sector"; 1 year, 2 semester)Rus
- Research Seminar "Actual and Challenging Energy and Minerals Markets" (Master’s programme; Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs; programme "World Economy"; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
Bangkok, October 30-31. - Within the framework of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC), a seminar was held to promote and develop a community of evaluation professionals. Participation in the event was received by Ilya Dolmatov, director of the Institute for Problems of Pricing and Regulation of Natural Monopolies of the Higher School of Economics.
On May 18th, 2017, an Eco-energy Town Workshop took place in Seoul under the auspices of the South Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy. As part of the session ‘Opportunities and problems of building energy-efficient cities’, Ilya Dolmatov, Director of the HSE Institute of Pricing and Regulation of Natural Monopolies, gave a presentation on ‘Energy efficient cities in Russia: priorities and challenges for the future’.
Seoul, May 18th. - The conference "Eco-energy Town Workshop" took place in Seol under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy of the Republic of Korea. The event was attended by scientists and experts from the Republic of Korea, China, the Netherlands, France, Indonesia.
On 22 September 2014 the Higher School of Economics hosted a delegation of young representatives of the public sector, science and business from Malta, headed by Aaron Farrugia, CEO of Malta Freeport Corporation Ltd. Among other members of the delegation were Christopher Cutajar, Secretary of the Fgura Local Council, Roderick Formosa, First Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malta and Law professor at the University of Malta, and Joseph Muscat, Head of the Research Laboratory of Malta.