- Associate Professor:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management / Department of Economics
- Mikhail Panov has been at HSE University since 2019.
Education and Degrees
Master's in Economics
New Economic School
Degree in Mathematics
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Student Term / Thesis Papers
S. Tomskii, Contracting with Intermediaries. St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management, 2020
- Mechanism Design (Bachelor’s programme; St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management; 4 year, 1 module)Eng
- Special Topics of Microeconomics (Bachelor’s programme; St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management; 2 year, 4 module)Rus
- Theory of finance-II (Bachelor’s programme; St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management; 4 year, 1, 2 module)Eng
"Cooperation in Bargaining"
- Preprint Panov M. Respect, Iterative Admissibility, and Equilibrium Selection / National Bureau of Economic Research. Series NBER Working Paper 2020.
- Preprint Panov M. Repeated Games with Observable Actions in Continuous Time: Costly Transfers in Repeated Cooperation / National Bureau of Economic Research. Series NBER Working Paper 2019.
- Article Lambert N. S., Ostrovsky M., Panov M. Strategic Trading in Informationally Complex Environments // Econometrica. 2018. Vol. 86. No. 4. P. 1119-1157. doi
- International Conference on Game Theory (NY). Presentation: Observable Actions in Continuous Time: Costly Transfers in Repeated Cooperation
- 45th NES Research Conference (Москва). Presentation: Cooperation in bargaining and the Nash program
Septemeber 2019 - present: HSE, Saint Petersburg School of Economics and Management, Associate Professor.
July 2015 - August 2019: NYU, Economics Department, Assistant Professor.
2019: Bilkent Univeristy; HSE Saint Petersburg; Saint Petersburg Economic Seminar
2018: University of Melbourne; University of New South Wales; University of Queensland
2017: New Economics School (Moscow); University of Wisconsin Madison
2016: Harvard University/MIT; Penn State University
2015: University of Rochester; University of Pennsylvania; Columbia University; New York University; Penn State University; University of Michigan; World Congress of Econometric Society; HSE Moscow; Princeton University
2014: Stanford University; Stanford GSB; NES Moscow; HSE Moscow
2013: Stanford GSB
American Economic Review; Econometrica; Games and Economic Behavior; AEJ: Microeconomics; Review of Economic Studies.