- Senior Research Fellow:Institute for Cognitive Neuroscience / International Laboratory of Social Neurobiology
- Research Fellow:Institute for Cognitive Neuroscience / Centre for Cognition & Decision Making
- Semyon Golosheykin has been at HSE University since 2019.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Research Institute of Physiology, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
Novosibirsk State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
- Article Korucuoglu O., Harms M., Kennedy J., Golosheykin S, Astafiev S., Barch D., Anokhin A. Adolescent Decision-Making Under Risk: Neural Correlates and Sex Differences // Cerebral Cortex. 2020. Vol. 30. No. 4. P. 2690-2706. doi
- Article Korucuoglu O., Harms M., Astafiev S., Kennedy J., Golosheykin S, Barch D., Anokhin A. Test-retest reliability of fMRI-measured brain activity during decision making under risk // Neuroimage. 2020 doi
- Article Kennedy J., Astafiev S., Korucuoglu O., Anokhin A., Golosheykin S. Shared genetic influences on adolescent body mass index and brain structure: A voxel-based morphometry study in twins // Neuroimage. 2019. Vol. 199. P. 261-272. doi
- Article Aftanas L., Golosheykin S. Impact of regular meditation practice on EEG activity at rest and during evoked negative emotions // International Journal of Neuroscience. 2005. P. 893-909. doi