- Research Fellow:Faculty of Humanities / Centre for Modern Russian History
- Nikita Lychakov has been at HSE University since 2019.
Education and Degrees
PhD in Finance
Master's in Global studies
Master's in Finance
Golden Gate University
Bachelor's in Economics
University of Massachusetts Boston
- Article Lychakov N. The distributional effect of a financial crisis: Russia 1899–1905 // Scandinavian Economic History Review. 2020. P. 1-18. doi
- Preprint Lychakov N. The value of banks’ political and business connections in the Russian industrialisation of the 1890s and the crisis of 1899-1902 / Queen’s University Belfast. Series QUCEH Working Paper Series, No. 2018-11 "No. 2018-11". 2020.
- Article Lychakov N. Malik, Hassan, Bankers and Bolsheviks: international finance and the Russian Revolution (Princeton and Oxford: Princeton University Press, 2018.) // Economic History Review. 2019. Vol. 72. No. 4. P. 1529-1530. doi
Other Working papers
‘'All possible methods': saving the Russian financial system in the crisis of 1899-1902.’
Not backward: Comparative labour productivity in British and Russian manufacturing, circa 1908 (with Dmitry Saprykin and Nadia Vanteeva)