- Research Fellow:Faculty of Humanities / Centre for Modern Russian History
- Nikita Lychakov has been at HSE University since 2019.
Education and Degrees
PhD in Finance
Master's in Global studies
Master's in Finance
Golden Gate University
Bachelor's in Economics
University of Massachusetts Boston
- Preprint Lychakov N. Government-made bank distress: industrialization policies and the 1899-1902 Russian financial crisis / Queen's University Belfast. Series No. 2018-11 "QUCEH Working Paper Series". 2019.
- Article Lychakov N. Malik, Hassan, Bankers and Bolsheviks: international finance and the Russian Revolution (Princeton and Oxford: Princeton University Press, 2018.) // Economic History Review. 2019. Vol. 72. No. 4. P. 1529-1530. doi
- Preprint Lychakov N. The distributional effect of a financial crisis: Russia 1899-1905 / Munich Personal RePEc Archive. Series No. 95166 "MPRA Paper". 2019.
Other Working papers
‘'All possible methods': saving the Russian financial system in the 1899-1902 crisis.’
‘Financial crisis or unequal crisis response?: the Russian revolution of 1905’.