- Department Head:HSE Campus in Nizhny Novgorod / International Relations Office HSE — Nizhny Novgorod
- Anna Shilovskaia has been at HSE University since 2019.
- Developing effective relationships with HSE – Nizhny Novgorod partner universities, managing institutional partnerships with international organisations;
- Working with international partners to maintain student mobility programmes and double degree programmes;
- Developing collaborations with recruitment and marketing agencies to promote HSE programmes abroad;
- Managing a schedule of visits by HSE – Nizhny Novgorod delegation to international institutions and representing HSE – Nizhny Novgorod abroad, including exhibition attendance, visits to universities and schools;
- Organising and hosting visits by delegations from international universities to HSE – Nizhny Novgorod;
- Supporting international events taking place at HSE – Nizhny Novgorod;
- Providing assistance to international applicants and students;
- Managing orientation activities for international students.
Master's degree in Applied Mathematics and Informatics
Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2021 Fundamentals of Diplomatic Protocol and International Etiquette, RANEPA
2020 Transformation of the Management System for University Internationalization, RANEPA
2019 Project-Based Learning in Higher Education, Lobachevsky University
2016 Russian Language and Education in Russian in the Russia's International Positioning System, Pushkin Institute
2015 Workshop "How to Start Your Summer School Successfully", EAIE Conference and Exhibition
2013 International Activities of a Higher Education Institution: Current Status and Development Prospects, RUDN University
2010-2018 Faculty for International Students, Lobachevsky University
2018-2019 International Students Office, Lobachevsky University
From Summer Schools to a Supercomputer: HSE Delegation Visits Uzbekistan
An official HSE University delegation representing all four campuses visited Uzbekistan from October 3–6. HSE managers, teachers and researchers met with their peers from partner universities and government agencies to outline new areas of cooperation, discuss joint projects, programmes, and activities for students, and hold lectures and master classes. The participants shared their impressions of the trip with HSE News Service.