Sergey Vladimirovich Popov
- Leading Research Fellow:Center for Institutional Studies / International Laboratory for Institutional Analysis of Economic Reforms
- Sergey Vladimirovich Popov has been at HSE University since 2011.
Education and Degrees
University of Illinois Urbana–Champaign
New Economic School
Novosibirsk State University
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Fellow of Higher Education Academy, 2015
Student Term / Thesis Papers
V. Druzhinkina, Internal Migration, Academic Performance and the Position in the Labor Market of HSE Graduates. Faculty of Economic Sciences, 2021
P. Viazmin, The Impact of Military Service on Labour Market Outcomes. Faculty of Economic Sciences, 2021
M. Galashin, Effort Complementarities and Firm Size. International College of Economics and Finance, 2013
E. Muranova, PRICE DISPERSION AND PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION FOR ONLINE TICKETS: AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION INTO RUSSIAN ONLINE TRAVEL AGENCIES. International College of Economics and Finance, 2013
D. Gasparian, The Impact of Health on Later Educational Outcomes. Faculty of Economic Sciences, 2021
- Article Sergey V. Popov. Tenure-Track Contract Helps Self-Selection // Economics Bulletin. 2015. Vol. 35. No. 4. P. 2482-2486.
- Article Sergey V. Popov, Popova A., Regenwetter M. Consensus in organizations: Hunting for the social choice conundrum in APA elections // Decision. 2014. Vol. 1. No. 2. P. 123-146. doi
- Article Popov S. V., Bernhardt D. University Competition, Grading Standards and Grade Inflation // Economic Inquiry. 2013. Vol. 51. No. 3. P. 1764-1778.
- Preprint Hsu C., Popov S. V., da Matta R. A. Optimal Front Page Advertising / Social Science Research Network. Series "SSRN Working Paper Series". 2011. No. -.
HSE: docent, 2011-2013, leading researcher 2020-
Queen's University Belfast, Northern Ireland: Lecturer, 2013-2017
Cardiff University, Wales: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, 2017-