- Project Team Manager:Office for Educational Innovations and Short-Term International Programmes
- Visiting Lecturer:Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design / School of Integrated Communications
- Veronica Saltykova has been at HSE University since 2020.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Degree in Art History
Lomonosov Moscow State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2020 Certificate in Global Leadership & Innovation, The Robertson Center for Intercultural Leadership at International House UC Berkeley
- Article Chernenko O., Saltykova V. Horizontal Peer Support for Teaching Excellence in the Digital Age // Higher Education in Russia and Beyond. 2021. No. 2(27). P. 16-18.
- Article Салтыкова В. А. Лицевое Евангелие 1684 года из Архангельского собора Московского Кремля. К вопросу об источниках иконографии. // Российский журнал истории Церкви, Россия. 2020. Т. 1. № 3. С. 46-66. doi
The new issue of HERB magazine focuses on understanding what it has been like for universities during the pandemic. Article authors described the risks faced by students and teachers, the introduction of new learning formats, and remotely implemented projects. They also shared their initial thoughts on the development of the university environment in the post-pandemic period.
Online Games for the Virtual Classroom: Instructors Learn New Tools in Workshops Hosted by Teach for HSE
In early December, Teach for HSE, a programme aimed at helping HSE instructors expand their teaching methods and skills, held a series of master classes on how to integrate online games into one’s teaching. The master class was led by winners of the spring competition held by the Fund for Educational Innovation, and it was open to instructors of all HSE campuses.