- Deputy Dean:Graduate School of Business
- Professor:Graduate School of Business / Department of Strategic and International Management
- Alexander Dynin has been at HSE University since 2020.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- Training programs with Accenture's corporate universitiy (London, Chicago) in corporate strategies, strategic industry analysis, corporate finance, management accounting and change management.
- Training courses with PwC and A.T.Kearney in various aspects of management consulting
Career Guidance Seminar "Managerial profession in the modern world" (Bachelor’s programme; Graduate School of Business; field of study "38.03.02. Менеджмент", field of study "38.03.02. Менеджмент"; 1 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Project Seminar "Management Consulting" (Bachelor’s programme; Graduate School of Business; 3 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Project Seminar of Managerial Consulting (Bachelor’s programme; Graduate School of Business; 3 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
15-years of experience in strategy consulting and public sector focusing on transformation and operational excellence for oil&gas and power utilities industries and government institutions
Selected consulting experience
•5-year strategy of cargo/logistics business of the Russian state railway company
•5-year strategy procurement of oilfield and transportation services for a major Russia oil company, including market assessment and negotiations with potential suppliers
•Carve out of fuel retail network for a major Russian oil company into a business including a new operating model and strategic initiatives to improve operating efficiency and increase shareholder value for a potential investor
•Optimization of the Drilling/Wells construction function of a leading Russian state oil company
•Re-design and consolidation of 9 corporate functions to a Corporate Center level of a major state oil company in Middle Asia
•Post-merger integration of two major engineering daughter companies within a major Russian energy corporation. A new organization structure was developed and implemented, 20% staff reduction was achieved in support functions
•Corporate strategy development for newly created Russian state export support Agency, merged from previously existing insurance agency and export credit bank
The HSE Graduate School of Business Career Centre held the traditional Fall Career Week and Job Fair, which took place online for the first time. 34 companies from different business sectors (consulting, finances, IT, FMCG, retail, and telecom) participated in the event. More than 63 representatives of different companies gave talks and master classes for GSB students.