- Manager:Office of Academic Development / Academic Writing Centre
- Natalia Fedorova has been at HSE University since 2020.
- planning events and projects of the Academic Writing Center (AWC)
- organizing courses and workshops at AWC, providing methodological support to speakers and trainers, selecting participants for the courses
- collecting and analyzing feedback from AWC visitors (faculty and researchers at HSE University), monitoring quality, carrying out needs analysis
- managing other projects at AWC
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2007-2008 - 9-month professional training course, Diploma in Human Resources Management; State University of Management, Moscow
2009 - 8-week course in Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language; RUDN University, Moscow
2018 - 4-week Trinity CertTESOL course;The ELT Hub, “New School”, Moscow
2022 - 8-week online course "Developing and Teaching Academic Writing", Iowa State University, Ames, USA
March 2005 - January 2020 - ESL teacher, Integrated Training Centre (ITC)
December 2006 - May 2014 - project manager, Integrated Training Centre (ITC)
May 2007 - May 2019 - HR manager, ITC
On November 16-18 the National Writing Centres Consortium held its fifth international conference “TESOL Contexts: Global Practices of Teaching Academic Writing,” which gathered writing professionals from 8 countries.
On October 20-22 the AWC team members took part in the IV international conference "Academic Science Communication: Teaching Non-Native English Speaking Scholars in a Multidisciplinary, Multicultural Context" organized by the National Writing Centers Consortium (NWCC).