Anna Di Nardo
- Deputy Dean:Graduate School of Business
- Associate Professor:Graduate School of Business / Department of Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Programme Academic Supervisor:Master in International Management, International Business
- Anna Di Nardo has been at HSE University since 2017.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Master's in Political Science
Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University)
Degree in Psychology
Saint Petersburg State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Student Term / Thesis Papers
K. Kaldybaeva, Academic Mobility as a Tool for Personal Development of a Manager. Graduate School of Business, 2021
A. Lyadova, Factors Affecting Employees Engagement in the Regional Restaurant Business. Graduate School of Business, 2021
V. Uralov, Career Track Development for Generation Z in Consulting Sphere. Graduate School of Business, 2021
E. Speranskaya, Internationalization of Higher Education: Trends, Challenges and Opportunities. Graduate School of Business, 2021
- Project Seminar "Building Successful International Teams" (Master’s programme; Graduate School of Business; 1 year, 1 module)Eng
- Research Seminar "Master Thesis Preparation Skills" (Master’s programme; Graduate School of Business; 2 year, 3 module)Eng
- Business Communications (Bachelor’s programme; Graduate School of Business; 4 year, 3 module)Eng
- Project Seminar "Building Successful International Teams" (Master’s programme; Graduate School of Business; 1 year, 3 module)Eng
- Book Чеглакова Л. М., Ди Нардо А. М., Дынин А. Е., Мондрус О. В., Кабалина В. И. HR 4.0: формирование стратегий управления людьми в условиях четвертой промышленной революции / Пер. с англ.: А. Б. Преснякова; рук.: Л. М. Чеглакова; науч. ред.: Л. М. Чеглакова, О. В. Мондрус, А. М. Ди Нардо. М. : Высшая школа бизнеса НИУ ВШЭ, 2021.
- Article Gryaznova A. Supervisory boards in Russian universities: a development instrument or another tool of state control // Higher Education. 2018. Vol. 1. No. 76. P. 35-50. doi
- Article Gryaznova A., Gibbs J., Eisenberg J., Rozaidi N. The “Megapozitiv” Role of Enterprise Social Media in Enabling Cross-Boundary Communication in a Distributed Russian Organization // American Behavioral Scientist. 2015. Vol. 59. No. 1 doi
‘Challenging and Impressive’: First-Year Students Share Their Impressions of Master's in International Management
The Master in International Management attracts students from all over the world. Students undergo rigorous training in global strategies and operations; digital transformation and new business models; and corporate social responsibility and sustainable development. In the interview, Juliet Otor Abeyi (Nigeria) and Nikolai Mathieu Muller (France), both first-year Master’s students, talk about why they chose the programme, how their first semester went, and what they hope to gain from their studies at HSE. Anna Gryaznova, Academic Supervisor of the programme, comments on the distinguishing features of the programme.
The HSE Faculty of Business and Management has launched a new master’s programme, ‘Master of International Management’. The programme, which is the latest addition to the University’s wide array of English-taught programmes, will prepare students for careers in international company management.