- Research Fellow:Institute for Cognitive Neuroscience / International Laboratory of Social Neurobiology
- Enrico Glerean has been at HSE University since 2020.
Education and Degrees
Master's in Telecommunications Design
University of Padua
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
I have also worked in the industry working on automating pipelines for digital music distribution. More details at https://www.linkedin.com/in/enricoglerean .
For list of publications see Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.fi/citations?user=sD90SmMAAAAJ&hl=en
- Article Glerean E., Komulainen E., Heikkilä R., Nummenmaa L., Raij T. T., Ekelund E., Ekelund J. Escitalopram enhances synchrony of brain responses during emotional narratives in patients with major depressive disorder // Neuroimage. 2021. No. 237. P. 1-10. doi
- Article Jaaskelainen I., Sams M., Glerean E., Ahveninen J. Movies and narratives as naturalistic stimuli in neuroimaging // Neuroimage. 2021. Vol. 224. Article 117445. doi
- Article Bacha-Trams M., Ryyppo E., Glerean E., Sams M., Jaaskelainen I. Social perspective taking shapes brain hemodynamic activity and eye-movements during movie viewing // Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience. 2020. Vol. 15. No. 2. P. 175-191. doi
I have been working in Academia for the past 10 years. Before that I have worked in the digital industry as software developer. Please check more details at https://www.linkedin.com/in/enricoglerean .
The first International Conference on Social Neurology in Environmentally Sound Conditions, organized by the International Laboratory of Social Neurobiology of the Institute of Cognitive Neurosciences and Aalto University will be held online on June 21-23, 2021. The HSE News Service spoke with conference organisers and some of the key speakers in the run-up to the conference about its agenda and some research highlights.