- Junior Research Fellow:International Laboratory for Supercomputer Atomistic Modelling and Multi-scale Analysis
- Sergey Biryukov has been at HSE University since 2020.
Degree in Applied Mathematics and Information Science
University of the Russian Academy of Education
- Chapter Dlinnova E., Biryukov S., Stegailov V. Energy Consumption of MD Calculations on Hybrid and CPU-Only Supercomputers with Air and Immersion Cooling, in: Parallel Computing: Technology Trends. Amsterdam: IOS Press, 2020. P. 574-582. doi
- Chapter Stegailov V., Agarkov A., Biryukov S., Ismagilov T., Khalilov M., Kondratyuk N., Kushtanov E., Makagon D., Mukosey A., Semenov A., Simonov A., Timofeev A., Vecher V. Early Performance Evaluation of the Hybrid Cluster with Torus Interconnect Aimed at Molecular-Dynamics Simulations, in: Parallel Processing and Applied Mathematics. 12th International Conference, PPAM 2017, Lublin, Poland, September 10-13, 2017, Revised Selected Papers, Part II, Vol. 10778: 12th International Conference, PPAM 2017, Lublin, Poland, September 10-13, 2017, Revised Selected Papers, Part II. Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2018. doi P. 327-336. doi
- Chapter Kondratyuk N., Smirnov G., Dlinnova E., Biryukov S., Stegailov V. Hybrid Supercomputer Desmos with Torus Angara Interconnect: Efficiency Analysis and Optimization, in: Communications in Computer and Information Science Vol. 910: Parallel Computational Technologies. Springer, 2018. doi P. 77-91. doi