Clemens Dieter Puppe
- Leading Research Fellow:HSE Campus in Perm / Faculty of Economics, Management, and Business Informatics / School of Economics and Finance
- Clemens Dieter Puppe has been at HSE University since 2020.
Education and Degrees
University of Karlsruhe
Degree in Mathematics
Free University of Berlin
- Article Puppe C. D., Rollmann J. Mean versus Median Voting in Multi-Dimensional Budget Allocation Problems. A Laboratory Experiment // Games and Economic Behavior. 2021. No. 130. P. 309-330. doi
- Preprint Clemens Puppe, Jennings A. B., Laraki R., Varloot E. New Characterizations of Strategy-Proofness under Single-Peakedness / Cornell University. Series Theoretical Economics "arxiv.org". 2021.
- Article Li G., Puppe C. D., Slinko A. Towards a classification of maximal peak-pit Condorcet domains // Mathematical Social Sciences. 2021. Vol. 113. P. 191-202. doi
- Preprint Clemens Puppe, Müller M. Strategy-Proofness and Responsiveness Imply Minimal Participation / Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute of Economics (ECON). Series Working Paper Series in Economics "KIT Working Paper Series in Economics". 2020. No. 138.
- Preprint Clemens Puppe, Burka D., Szepesváry L., Tasnádi A. Voting: a machine learning approach / Impressum. Series ISSN 2190-9806 "KIT Working paper in Economics". 2020. No. 145.
- Article Puppe C. D., Slinko A. Condorcet Domains, Median Graphs and the Single-Crossing Property // Economic Theory. 2019. Vol. 67. No. 1. P. 285-318. doi
- Preprint Clemens Puppe, Nehring K. Resource Allocation by Frugal Majority Rule / Karlsruher Institut für Technologie. Series Working Paper Series in Economics "Working Paper Series in Economics". 2019. No. 131.
- Article Clemens Puppe. The Single-Peaked Domain Revisited: A Simple Global Characterization // Journal of Economic Theory . 2018. Vol. 176. No. C. P. 55-80. doi
Editorial board membership
2012: Editor-in-chief, Deputy Editor-in-chief (Managing Editor), Social Choice and Welfare.
2008–2012: Member of the Editorial Board (Associate Editor), Society and Economy.
Assistant Professor, University of Vienna, 1993 - 1997.
Associate Professor, University of Bonn, 1997 - 2003.
Full Professor (Chair of Economic Theory), Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, since 2003.
Vice-Dean ("Prodekan") of the Department of Economics and Business Engineering,
University of Karlsruhe and Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, 2004 - 2008 and 2014 - 2016.
Dean ("Dekan") of the Department of Economics and Business Engineering,
University of Karlsruhe and Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, 2008 -2012.