Vsevolod L. Chernyshev
- Vsevolod L. Chernyshev has been at HSE since 2012.
Education, Degrees and Academic Titles
- 2011Associate Professor
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in Geometry and Topology
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Lomonosov Moscow State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom, 2015.
McGill University, Montreal, Canada, 2014.
Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Bochum, Germany, 2004.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "Future Professoriate" (2014-2015)
Student Term / Thesis Papers
M. Nagovitsyna «Statistics for Impulses on a Metric Graph for the Case of Rationally Dependent Travel Times of Edges». Faculty of Computer Science, 2017
- Algebra (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; programme "Software Engineering"; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Applied Linear Algebra (Master’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; programme "Data Science"; 1 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Linear Algebra and Geometry (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; programme "Applied Mathematics and Information Science"; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Chernyshev V.L, Tolchennikov A.A. Asymptotic estimate for the counting problems corresponding to the dynamical system on some decorated graphs. Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems. Cambridge University Press, Volume 38, Issue 5, 2018. pp. 1697-1708. doi:10.1017/etds.2016.102.
- V.L. Chernyshev, D.S. Minenkov, and V.E. Nazaikinskii, Typical Shape of Elements in an Arithmetical Semigroup with Exponentially Growing Prime Counting Function and Deviations from the Bose–Einstein Distribution. Mathematical Notes, Vol. 104, No. 6. 2018. pp. 939–942. DOI: 10.1134/S0001434618110408.
- V. Chernyshev, A. Tolchennikov, Polynomial approximation for the number of all possible endpoints of a random walk on a metric graph, Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics, Elsevier, Volume 70, Pages 31–35. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.endm.2018.11.005
- Chernyshev V. L., Tolchennikov A. A., The Second Term in the Asymptotics for the Number of Points Moving Along a Metric Graph, Regular and Chaotic Dynamics, 2017, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 937–948.
- Chernyshev, V.L., Tolchennikov, A.A. Correction to the leading term of asymptotics in the problem of counting the number of points moving on a metric tree. Russian Journal of Mathematical Physics. Volume 24, Issue 3. 2017. pp 290–298. doi:10.1134/S1061920817030025
- Minenkov D. S., Nazaikinskii V. E., Chernyshev V. L. On the limit form of the elements of an arithmetic semigroup with exponentially growing counting functions of basis elements // Dokl. Math., 95:3 (2017), 226–229.
- Chernyshev V.L. Semiclassical spectral series of a quantum Schrödinger operator corresponding to a singular circle composed of equilibria, Russian Journal of Mathematical Physics, Volume 23, Issue 3, 2016. pp 348–354.
- Chernyshev V.L., Minenkov D.S., Nazaikinskii V.E. On the Bose-Maslov statistics in the case of infinitely many degrees of freedom // Dokl. Math. — vol. 468, no. 6. — 2016. pp. 618-621.
- Chernyshev V. L., Tolchennikov A. A., Shafarevich A. I., Behavior of Quasi-particles on Hybrid Spaces. Relations to the Geometry of Geodesics and to the Problems of Analytic Number Theory, Regular and Chaotic Dynamics, 2016, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 531-537. DOI:10.1134/S156035471605004X.
- Minenkov D.S., Nazaikinskii V.E., Chernyshev V.L. The asymptotic behavior of the number of elements in the additive arithmetic subgroup with an exponential counting function of the number of abstract primes. // Submitted to Functional Analysis and Its Applications. — 2016 — vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 55–75.
- Chernyshev V.L., Minenkov D.S., Nazaikinskii V.E. Asymptotics of the counting function of k-th power-free elements in an arithmetic semigroup / Working papers by Series math "arxiv.org"./2016/4. No.1604.03509. (http://arxiv.org/abs/1604.03509), 2016. — 7 P.
- V.L. Chernyshev, A.A. Tolchennikov How the permutation of edges of a metric graph affects the number of points moving along the edges / Working papers by Series math-ph "arxiv.org"./2014/10. No.1410.5015. http://arxiv.org, 2014. — 12 P.
- Tolchennikov А.А., Chernyshev V.L., Shafarevich А.I. Schroedinger equation on graphs and singular spaces: spectral properties and semiclassical dynamics of localized packets // Nanostructures. Mathematical physics and modelling, 2014, vol. 11, № 2, 76-105.
- Chernyshev V.L., Shafarevich A.I. Statistics of gaussian packets on metric and decorated graphs, Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society A., Volume: 372, Issue: 2007, Article number: 20130145, 2014. DOI: 10.1098/rsta.2013.0145.
- Krenke A. N., Chernyshev V. L., Kolomenskii D. S. Simulation of the plankton's population dynamics using a predator-prey model with weak mobility of the predator. Science and education: electronic scientific and technical journal (Bauman Moscow State Technical University), 04, 2012.
- Gusev N.S., Chernyshev V.L. Lie derivative, Frobenius theorem, differential forms. [Electronic resource] (study guide). Registered in FSUE Informregistr № 0321100629, 2011.
- Chernyshev V. L. Time-dependent Schrödinger equation: Statistics of the distribution of Gaussian packets on a metric graph. Proceedings of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics. — 2010. — Volume 270, Issue 1, pp 246–262.
- Chernyshev V.L., Tolchennikov A.A., Shafarevich A.I. Asymptotic properties and classical dynamical systems in quantum problems on singular spaces. Russian Journal of Nonlinear Dynamics. — 2010. — Vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 623-638.
Participation in research projects and grants
Twice won the competition for the right to receive the grant of the President of the Russian Federation for state support of young Russian scientists. Managed work for an initiative research project of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research which was carried out by young scientists. All projects have been successfully completed.
Individual research project 15-01-0091 "Dynamics on decorated graphs and its connection with the tasks of number theory" in the framework of the program "Scientific Foundation of HSE" in 2015/2016.
Individual research project 12-01-0164 "Statistics and dynamics of generalized Gaussian packets on spatial networks and stratified sets" in the framework of the program "Scientific Foundation of HSE" in 2013/2014.
Managing group projects:
Grant of the President of the Russian Federation MK-4255.2012.1 "Description of evolutionary systems using functional integration, semiclassical and combinatorial methods" (2012-2013).
Grant of the President of the Russian Federation MK-943.2010.1 "Study of the evolution of quantum systems on various geometric objects" (2010-2011).
Grant RFBR 12-01-31235 mol_a.
In 2015, the project “Developing and introducing tools for visualizing high-level abstraction objects into the learning process” won the competition for initiative educational projects of the academic development department of the HSE.
Participation in collective projects:
Participation in grants of RNP, FTsPK and RFBR.
A member of the project RNF since April 2016.
Together with colleagues A.A. Nikitin and A.S. Lebedev won the competition of the program "Fund for Educational Innovation" of the HSE with the project "The use of computer visualization in the process of teaching mathematical analysis" in 2014.
Selected conferences and reports
- Conference on Partial Differential Equations and Applications in Memory of Professor B.Yu. Sternin, Moscow, Russia, 2018.
- 2nd IMA Conference on Theoretical and Computational Discrete Mathematics, UK, 2018.
- Discrete and Continuous Models in the Theory of Networks, Zentrum für interdisziplinäre Forschung, Bielefeld, Germany, 2017.
- Analysis and Geometry on Graphs and Manifolds, University of Potsdam, Germany, 2017.
- The 8th International Conference on Differential and Functional Differential Equations, Moscow, Russia, 2017.
- Second workshop "Critical and Collective Effects in Graphs and Networks" (CCEGN 2017), Independent University of Moscow, Russia, 2017.
- Operator theory, analysis and mathematical physics, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2016.
- International Conference on Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, Suzdal, Russia, 2016.
- Alexandroff Readings, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia, 2016.
- Seminar on spectral problems and mathematical physics, Université Paris-Sud, Orsay, France, 2016.
- Workshop "Critical and collective effects in graphs and networks", MIPT, Moscow, Russia, 2016.
- Mathematical physics seminar, University of Bristol, UK, 2015.
- 58th MIPT Scientific Conference, Moscow-Dolgoprudny, Russia, 2015.
- The 10th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems Differential Equations and Applications. Madrid, Spain, 2014.
- The Seventh International Conference on Differential and Functional Differential Equations, Moscow, Russia, 2014.
- International Conference on Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, Suzdal, Russia, 2014.
- 56th MIPT Scientific Conference, Moscow-Dolgoprudny-Zhukovsky, Russia, 2013.
- Theo Murphy international scientific meeting, Kavli Royal Society International Centre, Great Britain, 2012.
- 55th MIPT Scientific Conference, Moscow-Dolgoprudny-Zhukovsky, Russia, 2012.
- International Conference on Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, Suzdal, Russia, 2012.
- International Conference dedicated to the 110th birthday anniversary of I.G. Petrovsky, Moscow, Russia, 2011.
- 3rd St.Petersburg Conference in Spectral Theory dedicated to the memory of M.Sh. Birman, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2011.
- Analysis on Graphs and its Applications Follow-up Meeting, Cambridge, Great Britain, 2010.
- Operator theory, analysis and mathematical physics, Stefan Banach International Mathematical Center, Poland, 2008.
- Operator theory, analysis and mathematical physics, Lund, Sweden, 2006.