Jürgen Thomas Hermann Eichberger
- Leading Research Fellow:HSE Campus in Perm / Faculty of Computer Science, Economics, and Social Sciences / School of Economics and Finance
- Jürgen Thomas Hermann Eichberger has been at HSE University since 2020.
- Article Dominiak A., Eichberger J. T. Games in context: Equilibrium under ambiguity for belief functions // Games and Economic Behavior. 2021. Vol. 128. P. 125-159. doi
- Article Bleichrodt H., Eichberger J. T., Grant S., Kelsey D., Li C. Testing dynamic consistency and consequentialism under ambiguity // European Economic Review. 2021. Vol. 134. Article 103687. doi
- Article Eichberger J. T., Guerdjikova A. Case-Based Decision Theory: From the Choice of Actions to the Reasoning about Theories // Revue Economique. 2020. Vol. 71. No. 2. P. 283-306. doi
- Article Eichberger J. T., Pirner H. J. Decision theory with a state of mind represented by an element of a Hilbert space: The Ellsberg paradox // Journal of Mathematical Economics. 2018. Vol. 78. No. C. P. 131-141. doi
Editorial board membership
2002: Member of the Editorial Board, Theory and Decision.
2016–2019: Executive Editor, Journal of Mathematical Economics.
1978 Research Assistant with Professor Horst Siebert, University of Mannheim, Germany, supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Research topic: Environmental Economics and International Trade
1979 - 1983 Assistant with Professor Volker Böhm, University of Mannheim
1983 - 1984 Assistant Professor (C1), University of Mannheim, Germany
1984 - 1985 Visiting Assistant Professor, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
1985 - 1989 Lecturer, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
1990 - 1994 Senior Lecturer, University of Melbourne, Australia
1995 - 2000 Professor of Economics, University of Saarland, Saarbrücken, Germany
2000 - 2019 Professor of Economics, University of Heidelberg, Germany
October 2019 Emeritus Professor, University of Heidelberg, Germany