- Doctoral Student:Faculty of Computer Science / Big Data and Information Retrieval School
- Research Assistant:Faculty of Computer Science / International Laboratory of Algebraic Topology and Its Applications
- German Magaj has been at HSE University since 2020.
4th year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Methods of algebraic topology in the study of neural networks architecture
Academic Supervisor: Ayzenberg, Anton
- Book Magaj G., Soroka A. A. Advances in Neural Computation, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Research VII Vol. 1120. Studies in Computational Intelligence, 2023. doi
- Chapter Ayzenberg A., Beketov M., Burashnikova A., Magaj G., Polevoi A., Shanin I., Sorokin K. Chordal Embeddings Based on Topology of the Tonal Space, in: Artificial Intelligence in Music, Sound, Art and Design: 12th International Conference, EvoMUSART 2023, Held as Part of EvoStar 2023, Brno, Czech Republic, April 12–14, 2023, Proceedings Vol. 13988. Cham : Springer, 2023. doi Ch. 2. P. 20-33. doi
- Preprint German Magai. Deep neural networks architectures from the perspective of manifold learning / Cornell University. Series Computer Science "arxiv.org". 2023. (in press)
- Chapter Magai German, Soroka A. Estimating the Transfer Learning Ability of a Deep Neural Networks by Means of Representations, in: Advances in Neural Computation, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Research VII Vol. 1120. Studies in Computational Intelligence, 2023. doi doi
- Preprint Sorokin K., Зайцев А. В., Левин А. М., Magaj G., Beketov M., Sotskov V. Global cognitive graph properties dynamics of hippocampal formation / Cornell University. Series arxiv:q-bio.NC "arxiv Quantitative Biology". 2023. doi
- Article Magaj G. ICML 2023 Topological Deep Learning Challenge: Design and Results // Proceedings of Machine Learning Research. 2023. Vol. 221. No. 3. P. 1-6. doi
- Preprint Magai German, Ayzenberg A. Topology and geometry of data manifold in deep learning / Cornell University . Series CS "https://arxiv.org/". 2022. doi
- Young Topologists Meeting Conference 2022 (Копенгаген). Presentation: Assessing the generalizing ability of neural networks
- 2020International symposium on computer science, computer engineering and educational technologies (Хемниц). Presentation: Deep learning for personal protective equipment detection
Innopolis University has announced the results of Global Al Challenge, an international AI industry online hackathon in which teams of developers compete to create new materials using artificial intelligence. The DrugANNs team, which included students from the HSE University Faculty of Computer Science, took third place.