Alexander Petrovich Kuleshov
- Professor:Faculty of Computer Science / Department of Technologies for Complex System Modelling
- Member of the HSE Academic Council
- Alexander Petrovich Kuleshov has been at HSE since 2011.
Education, Degrees and Academic Titles
- 2011Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Doctor of Sciences*
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Lomonosov Moscow State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
Editorial board membership
1994: Deputy Editor-in-chief, Автоматика и телемеханика (Automation and Remote Control).
- Chapter Bernstein A., Kuleshov A. P., Yanovich Y. Information preserving and locally isometric&conformal embedding via Tangent Manifold Learning, in: Data Science and Advanced Analytics (DSAA), 2015. 36678 2015. IEEE International Conference on. P. : IEEE, 2015. doi P. 1-10. doi (in press)
- Chapter Bernstein A., Kuleshov A. P., Yanovich Y. Locally isometric and conformal parameterization of image manifold, in: Proceedings of SPIE 9875, Eighth International Conference on Machine Vision (ICMV 2015). Barcelona : SPIE, 2015. doi Ch. 7. P. 1-7. doi (in press)
- Chapter Kuleshov A. P., Bernstein A. Low-Dimensional Data Representation in Data Analysis, in: Artificial Neural Networks in Pattern Recognition. 6th IAPR TC 3 International Workshop, ANNPR 2014, Montreal, QC, Canada, October 6-8, 2014, Proceedings Vol. 8774. Switzerland : Springer, 2014. P. 47-58.
- Chapter Kuleshov A. P., Bernstein A. Manifold Learning in Data Mining Tasks, in: Machine Learning and Data Mining in Pattern Recognition / Отв. ред.: P. Perner. Vol. 8556. Switzerland: Springer, 2014. P. 119-133.
- Chapter Bernstein A., Kuleshov A. P., Yanovich Y. Asymptotically Optimal Method for Manifold Estimation Problem, in: Abstructs of the 29-th European Meeting of Statisticians. Budapest : Bernoulli Society, 2013. P. 325-325. (in press)
- Article Bernstein A., Kuleshov A. P. Manifold Learning: Generalization Ability and Tangent Proximity // International Journal of Software and Informatics. 2013. No. 7(3). P. 359-390.
- Article Кулешов А. П. Современные проблемы развития информационных технологий и систем // Автоматика и телемеханика. 2013. № 10. С. 3-5.
- Article Бернштейн А. В., Кулешов А. П. Тангенциальная близость в процедурах снижения размерности // Обозрение прикладной и промышленной математики. 2012. Т. 19. № 4. С. 542-543.
- Chapter Бернштейн А. В., Бурнаев Е. В., Кулешов А. П. Invariant approximation and its application for integration of data-domain knowledge into metamodels // В кн.: Proceedings of 9th International Conference on Computer Data Analysis and Modeling: Complex Stochastic Data and Systems, (CDAM’2010). Мн. : [б.и.], 2010.
- Article Кулешов А. П., Бернштейн А. В. Когнитивные технологии интеграции данных и знаний в метамоделировании // Обозрение прикладной и промышленной математики. 2009. Т. 16. № 6. С. 1088-1089.
The 39th interdisciplinary school and conference ‘Information Technology and Systems 2015’ (ITaS 2015), organized by the Kharkevich Institute for Information Transmission Problems (IITP RAS) with the participation of HSE, took place in Sochi from September 7–11, 2015.
Alexander Kuleshov at KEF-2015 (Krasnoyarsk Economic Forum): "The old generation of scientists are now retiring from science, there is no in-between generation, so young minds have great opportunities to prove themselves in this area".
The results of February 26–28 Krasnoyarsk Economic Forum are being summarized. Alexander Kuleshov, the IITP Director, was one of KEF-2015 participants.
On the Day of Russian Science journalists and science popularizers received awards in the Hall of Columns
On the Day of Russian Science journalists and science popularizers received awards in the Hall of Columns.February 10 was marked by the first awarding ceremony of the Ministry of Education and Science award "For Loyalty to Science." The organizing committee was led by Alexander Kuleshov, HSE Professor, Head of the Department of Complex Systems Modeling Technologies at the Faculty of Computer Science. He is also known as an expert in the field of information technology and mathematical modeling, the director of the Institute of Information Transmission Problems at the Russian Academy of Science.