- Associate Professor:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / School of Arts and Humanities / Joint Department with the RAS Institute of Russian Literature (Pushkin House)
- Svetlana Maslinskaya has been at HSE University since 2020.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Tver State University
Degree in Russian Language and Literature
Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
- Article Maslinskaya S. Nat Pinkerton: A Missing Genre in Russian Children’s Literature // Bookbird: Journal of International Children's Literature. 2020. No. 2. P. 25-33. doi
- Chapter Maslinskaya S. “Be Always Ready!”: Hero Narratives in Soviet Children’s Literature, in: A Companion to Soviet Children's Literature and Film. Brill, 2020. Ch. 7. P. 250-302. doi
- Article Maslinskaya S., Maslinsky K. A. Educational, Literary and State Authorities and the Publishing Trajectories of Legacy Children’s Literature in Early Soviet Russia // ILCEA. Revue de l’Institut des Langues et des Cultures d’Europe et d’Amérique. 2019. No. 36. P. 1-15. doi
- Article Маслинская С. Г. Насилие и травма в детской литературе 1941-1945 годов // Русская литература. 2019. № 2. С. 194-203. doi