- Teaching and Learning Specialist:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / School of Arts and Humanities / Department of Foreign Languages
- Anastasiya Smolina has been at HSE University since 2020.
- interacts with employees of the department, enters their data into corporate information systems;
- calculates and enters data on the academic load of the teaching staff of the department in the corporate information system ASAV;
- advises teachers of the department on their registration in the staff of the Higher School of Economics-St. Petersburg and provides the necessary technical assistance in the preparation of methodological support for academic disciplines assigned to the department, including the curriculum of academic disciplines;
- keeps records and ensures storage in the department of approved programs of academic disciplines assigned to the department;
- conducts office work in the department;
- interacts with other structural divisions on issues of ensuring the educational process, within the framework of official powers.
- 2019The 80th anniversary of the outbreak of World War II - are we able to draw conclusions from the tragic past? (Вроцлав). Presentation: British women's contribution to World War II
- 2018TOTALITARIANISM IN THE HISTORY OF XX CENTURY (Санкт-Петербург). Presentation: Communal apartment as a socio-cultural phenomenon of Soviet everyday life in the 20-30s of the XX century