- Associate Professor:Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs / School of World Economy
- Natalia Vukovic has been at HSE University since 2020.
Education, Degrees and Academic Titles
- 2018Associate Professor
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Degree in Finance and Credit
Academy of Labour and Social Relations
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Professional development programs
1.Teach for HSE: 7 key principles of teaching excellence, HSE, Moscow, 2021
2. Advanced industrial technologies (including the course "Technologies of the factories of the future"), SPbPU named after Peter the Great, St. Petersburg, 2020
3. Sustainable Development Strategy: The European Union and Russia on the Way to a Common Future Sustainable Development Strategy in the European Union and Russia: on the way to the common future (Program - Jean Monnet Modules), Moscow State University. N.P. Ogareva, Saransk, 2020.
4.Project training as a tool for effective work in educational organizations, UrFU, 2019.
5.Modern information and communication technologies in the electronic information and educational environment of the university, SPbSFTU, 2020.
6. Use of modern technologies and methods of online education for organizing effective work of students in the virtual space, UrFU, 2018.
7. Implementation of the educational program in the context of the development of the electronic information and educational environment of the university, UrFU, 2018.
Professional retraining programs
2013 - Educational program "New Leaders of Higher Education", Moscow School of Management Skolkovo
2012 - Teacher of Higher School, USFEU, Yekaterinburg
2006 - Presidential Program for Management Training, Strategic Management, Organization Management, UrFU, Yekaterinburg
2003 - International Management, UrFU, Yekaterinburg
2008 - Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris, Internship in the framework of the Presidential Management Training Program, with internship at Rohm & Haas (Paris, France)
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Lecturers" (2021)
- Economics of Energy Resources: Theoretical Bases, Market Practice, and Actual Problems of State Regulation (Master’s programme; Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Principles of Research in the Field of Global Economy 2 (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs; 2 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Research Seminar "Actual and Challenging Energy and Minerals Markets" (Master’s programme; Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs; 2 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Research Seminar "Actual and Challenging Energy and Minerals Markets" (Master’s programme; Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Research Seminar “World Economy Key Technology Trends” (Master’s programme; Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs; 2 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Article Petrovic M., Radović G., Demirović Bajrami D., Radovanović M., Vukovic N. Can Proper Funding Enhance Sustainable Tourism in Rural Settings? Evidence from a Developing Country // Sustainability. 2020. Vol. 12. No. 18. P. 7797. doi
- Article Mingaleva Z., Vukovic N. Development of Engineering Students Competencies Based on Cognitive Technologies in Conditions of Industry 4.0 // International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education. 2020. Vol. 8. P. 93-101. doi
- Article Mingaleva Z., Vukovic N., Volkova I., Salimova T. Waste Management in Green and Smart Cities: A Case Study of Russia // Sustainability. 2020. No. 12(1). P. 1-17. doi
- Article Vukovic N., Pobedinsky V., Mityagin S., Drozhzhin A., Mingaleva Z. A Study on Green Economy Indicators and Modeling: Russian Context // Sustainability. 2019. Vol. 11. No. 17. P. 4629-4629. doi
- Chapter Vukovic N., Petrovic M., Koverkina E., Mingaleva Z. Bioenergy as the Driver of Rural Areas Development in Russia, in: Ecological agriculture and sustainable development. Bologna : Filodiritto Publisher, 2019. P. 69-84.
- Article Mingaleva Z., Zhulanov E., Shaidurova N., Vukovic N. Economic Transformation of a Mining Territory Based on the Application of a Cluster Approach // Acta Montanistica Slovaca. 2019. Vol. 24. No. 3. P. 257-268.
- Article Vukovic N., Rzhavtsev A., Shmyrev V. Smart city: The case study of Saint-Peterburg 2019 // International Review. 2019. Vol. 1. No. 2. P. 15-20.
- Article Salimova T., Biryukova L., Vukovic N. Quality management and certification in sustainable forest management (SFM): The case study of Russia // International Review. 2018. No. 3-4. P. 105-122. doi
- Chapter Vukovic N., Larionova V., Biryulina V. The principles of the green economy in the context of agglomeration: evidence from Big Ekaterinburg., in: IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Volume 177, Issue 1, 10 August 2018, 2018 3rd International Conference on Sustainable, ICSC 2018; Moscow; Russian Federation; 18 May 2018. Institute of Physics Publishing, 2018. Ch. UNSP 012006. P. 1-8. doi
- Article Vukovic N., Mekhrentsev A., Vukovic D. Transnational transport corridor of the Northern sea route based on Sabetta seaport: challenges of regional development for Russia. // Journal of the Geographical Institute "Jovan Cvijić". 2018. Vol. 68. No. 3. P. 405-414. doi
- Article Салимова Т. А., Вукович Н. А., Бирюкова Л. И. Лесная сертификация в системе инструментов устойчивого развития общества // Стандарты и качество. 2018. Т. 1. № 3. С. 86-91.
- Article Vukovic N., Zalesov S., Vukovic D. Bioenergy based on wood chips as the development driver of non-urban forested areas - The case study of Ural region, Russia // Journal of Urban and Regional Analysis. 2017. Vol. 9. No. 1. P. 73-85.
- Article Mingaleva Z., Vukovic N., Radovanovic M. Solar energy application in houses heating systems in Russia // International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education. 2017. Vol. 5. No. 1. P. 141-148. doi