- Vladimir Djurdjevic has been at HSE University since 2020.
Education and Degrees
International School for Advanced Studies in Trieste
University of Belgrade
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
“Marie Curie Individual Fellowship – Bootcamp on proposal writing” – Trieste, Italy
Nature Masterclasses – Scientific Writing and Publishing
Nature Masterclasses – Focus on Peer Review
- Online courses delivered by Nature Research journal editors.
“Campus Party Italy 2017” – Milan, Italy
- Start-up and innovation incubator, cooperation between science and industry
- Science Communication course organized by British Council and Serbian Broadcasting Service
- Advanced Neuroimaging (Master’s programme; Institute for Cognitive Neuroscience; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Eng
- Article Djurdjevic V., Ansuini A., Bertolini D., Macke J. H., Zoccolan D. Accuracy of rats in discriminating visual objects is explained by the complexity of their perceptual strategy // Current Biology. 2018. Vol. 28. No. 7. P. 1005-1015. doi
- Article Živković M., Stanković A., Djurić T., Končar I., Kolaković A., Djurdjevic V., Davidović L., Alavantić D. Effects of glutathione S-transferase T1 and M1 deletions on advanced carotid atherosclerosis, oxidative, lipid and inflammatory parameters // Molecular Biology Reports. 2014. Vol. 41. No. 2. P. 1157-1164. doi
2020: “Cross-Language Interplay in a Bilingual Mind” – Moscow. Russia
- Conference on the effects of bilingualism on human brain and behaviour
2020: “Нейрореабилитация 2020” – Moscow, Russia
- Conference on multidisciplinary rehabilitation approaches in various neurological disorders
2017: “Individualizing Neuromodulation” – Munich, Germany
- Conference on Brain Stimulation in Psychiatry
2017 : “TEX” – Trieste, Italy
- Conference on Time Perception and Processing
2016: "The 2016 School on Brain Connectomics" – Verona, Italy
- Conference on brain image acquisition techniques and computational modeling of the human connectome
2016 : “TEX” – Trieste, Italy
- Conference on Cognitive Science and Language learning
2016 : “COSYNE” – Salt Lake City, USA
- Conference on Computational and Systems Neuroscience
2015 : “Rovereto Attention Workshop” – Rovereto, Italy
- Workshop on Attention and Brain Fluctuations
The Institute for Cognitive Neuroscience (ICN) at HSE University has recently added state-of-the-art laboratory equipment to its range of tools for studying brain function. The News Service visited the Institute to learn more about the uses of infrared lasers, optical tomography and a unique robotic arm, as well as why research into vascular tone is important, which parts of the brain can be stimulated to make people more generous, and how the Institute’s research can help treat diseases.
The fifth issue of 2020 presents an interview on the international postdoc programme and introduces new postdocs.