- Research Fellow:Institute for Advanced Soviet and Post-Soviet Studies / Centre for the History and Sociology of World War II and Its Consequences
- Dzmitry Halavach has been at HSE University since 2020.
Education and Degrees
University of Oxford
Belarusian State University
- Article Dmitry Halavach. Unsettling Borderlands: The Population Exchange and the Polish Minority in Soviet Belarus, 1944–1947 // East European Politics and Societies. 2022. P. 1-20. doi
- Article Dmitry Halavach. A Soviet Ethnic Cleansing? The Polish-Soviet Population Exchange and the Making of Modern Ukraine, 1944–1947 // The Soviet and Post-Soviet Review. 2021. Vol. 48. No. 1. P. 85-115. doi
- Chapter Halavach D. George Orwell, Soviet Studies, and the Soviet Subjectivity Debate, in: Zsolt Czigányik (ed.), Utopian Horizons: Ideology, Politics, Literature. Budapest, New York: Central European University Press, 2017.. Central European University Press, 2017. P. 101-115.
- Book Halavach D. Zsolt Czigányik (ed.), Utopian Horizons: Ideology, Politics, Literature. Budapest, New York: Central European University Press, 2017.. Central European University Press, 2017.
Postdoctoral Fellow, Higher School of Economic, Moscow (2020-2021)
Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Toronto (2019-2020)
Ph.D. in History, Princeton University (2019)
MSc. in Russian and East European Studies, University of Oxford (2012)