- Deputy Director:Faculty of Law / Institute of National and Comparative Legal Studies
- Nataliia Galkina has been at HSE University since 2020.
- together with the academic supervisor and the Director of the Institute, identifies prospective areas for research work;
- together with the director of the Institute, organises the development and implementation of research work;
- participates in drafting the annual work plans of the Institute;
- controls the execution of the tasks and contractual obligations under the plan, as well as the quality of the works carried out by the Institute team, as well as by the legal and natural persons engaged for the plan implementation;
- participates directly in the implementation of individual works and studies;
- participates in the organisation of the activities under the plan of the Institute.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID), LL.M in International Law
UC Berkeley School of Law, CLE "Leadership in the Legal Profession"
Practical and research experience in international economic law in cooperation with Russian, foreign companies and international organisations.
The project team ‘Regulatory framework to prevent remote work-related psychosocial risks’ of the HSE University Faculty of Law has held an interdisciplinary online workshop to discuss the possible psychosocial risks faced by telecommuters. Participants learned more about the preliminary results of a survey conducted among Russians in summer 2021. In addition, guest experts from French and German universities spoke about EU countries’ experiences in preventing psychosocial risks.