- Vice Rector
- Member of the HSE Academic Council
- Vladimir Samoylenko has been at HSE since 2008.
Mr. Samoylenko supervises HSE activities concerning the technical support, maintenance, and repair of the University's facilities, and oversees University transportation services.
He coordinates the activities of the facilities management office, HSE facilities maintenance, logistical support, space allocation, and staff accommodation.
Mr. Samoylenko coordinates and supervises the activity of:
- Victor Emelyanov, Deputy Vice Rector
- Vasily Baev, Head of the Office of Administrative Buildings
- Alik Muzagafarov, Head of the Office of Transport Support
- Vladimir Savelyev, Head of the Office of Logistical Support
He also coordinates the work of:
- Office of Administrative Buildings
- Office of Transport Support
- Office of Logistical Support
According to the decision of Sergey Sobyanin, Mayor of Moscow, fourteen HSE staff members were officially recognised by Moscow Government, with the awards being timed to coincide with the 25th anniversary of the university.
On October 18, the opening ceremony for a new sports ground took place at HSE's Voronovo Student Center. The sports ground was fully funded by the HSE Endowment, and is the first project delivered on endowment funds.
On October 16, Roll Hall was the scene of the annual meeting of HSE graduates for the HSE Alumni Awards ceremony.