- Vice Rector
- Member of the HSE Academic Council
- Vladimir Samoylenko has been at HSE since 2008.
Mr. Samoylenko supervises HSE’s activities concerning the technical support, maintenance, and repair of the University's facilities, while also overseeing its transportation services.
Furthermore, he coordinates the activities of the Facilities Management Office, HSE facility maintenance, logistical support, space allocation, dorm accommodation, and mentorship at the University’s dorms.
Mr. Samoylenko coordinates and supervises the job activities of:
- Victor Emelyanov, Director for Dormitories, Hotels, Sports and Recreation Centres;
- Vasily Baev, Head of the Office of Administrative Buildings;
- Office of Administrative Buildings;
- Office of Transport Support;
- Office of Logistical Support;
- Office of Dormitories, Hotels, Sports and Recreation Centres;
- Food Service Centre;
- Office of Staff and Student Benefits (with respect to accommodation and mentorship at HSE dorms).
HSE students who are interested in moving from a dorm to an apartment can obtain financial support from the university. For the 2019/2020 academic year, HSE students who live in a dorm will be offered 1,350 monthly reimbursements amounting to RUB 10,000.
According to the decision of Sergey Sobyanin, Mayor of Moscow, fourteen HSE staff members were officially recognised by Moscow Government, with the awards being timed to coincide with the 25th anniversary of the university.
On October 18, the opening ceremony for a new sports ground took place at HSE's Voronovo Student Center. The sports ground was fully funded by the HSE Endowment, and is the first project delivered on endowment funds.
On October 16, Roll Hall was the scene of the annual meeting of HSE graduates for the HSE Alumni Awards ceremony.