- Senior Lecturer:Educational Departments / Department of Innovation Management
- Visiting Lecturer:HSE Campus in Perm / Faculty of Computer Science, Economics, and Social Sciences / School of Economics and Finance
- Anastasiya Rylova has been at HSE University since 2018.
Full-time MBA in Innovation, Design and Entrepreneurship
Imperial College London, Imperial College Business School
Master of Science in Banking and International Finance (merit)
Cass Business School
Degree in Finance and Credit
- Design-Management (Master’s programme; Faculty of Economics, Management, and Business Informatics; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Internet Entrepreneurship (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Economics, Management, and Business Informatics; 4 year, 2 module)Rus
- "Design thinking for modern business"
- "Project management: budgets, valuations and control"
- "Project finance: how to find money on project"
- "Business plan: structure, methodology and presentation"
- "Networking and how to make fun in it"
- "Presentation skills", 2015
- 2018Научная конференция преподавателей и сотрудников НИУ ВШЭ – Пермь «Соседи по науке» (Пермь). Presentation: Исследование приоритетных soft-skills для компаний-драйверов Пермского края
- International management and organizational behavior teaching society conference 2018 (Maynooth). Presentation: Service-Learning Projects: How Might Educator Design The Project and Ensure Positive Experience?
Research and consulting projects
- Consulting project “A Market assesment and entry recommendations research for Image Recognition technology on fashion retail market in China, South Korea, Germany and Russia", London, UK, March-December 2014
- Project "Priliminary market assesment and entry recommendations research for Image Recognition technology. Comparative analysis on Chile and Argentina", Chile-Argentina-UK, September 2014.
- Project “Smart Mirrors for fitting rooms as a new multichannel shopping experience”, London, UK, March-July, 2014
- Imperial Innovation Challenge “Solution for electricity shortage in rural areas in Madagascar through solar-panels micro-grid, owned by community and National Electricity Fund”, London, UK, February 2014
- Consulting project "Competitive landscape for Russian fashion market, market entry opportunities and business model canvas for Dutch manufacturing company", Holland-Russia, August-October 2013