- Affiliated Researcher:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / St. Petersburg School of Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Science / Department of Informatics
- Maximilien-Sharwin Rezagholi has been at HSE University since 2021.
1. Duly acknowledge affiliation with HSE University in academic and educational papers, which have been written relying on the University’s resources as follows:
in Russian: Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики»;
in English: HSE University.
2. Provide support to the department of informatics, including pro-bono teaching and / or research activities;
3. Support the reputation of the University during the performance of his / her professional and public activities.
Education and Degrees
Master's in Economics
Humboldt University of Berlin
November 2020: Subshifts on Infnite Alphabets and their Entropy. Entropy 22(11): 1293, Special issue «Aspects of topological entropy».
March 2018: Elephants, Donkeys, and Colonel Blotto. With Ivan P. Yamshchikov. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Complexity, Future Information Systems and Risk COMPLEXIS 2018.
Invited talks and conference talks
May 2020 Applied category theory seminar, Tallinn University of Technology (speaker: SR).
July 2019 Applied Category Theory 2019 (joint work with Tobias Fritz and Paolo Perrone, speaker: Paolo Perrone).
March 2019 Syco 3, Oxford (joint work with Tobias Fritz and Paolo Perrone, speaker: SR).
March 2018 Complexis 2018, Madeira (joint work with Ivan P. Yamshchikov, speaker: SR).
March 2018 Complexity Science Hub Vienna (joint work with Ivan P. Yamshchikov, speaker: SR).
September 2017 Meeting of the German Economic Association, Vienna (joint work with Martin Pollrich, speaker: Martin Pollrich).
June 2018 Paris Symposium on Games, Institut Henri Poincare.
October 2017 Game Theory Workshop, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg.
Since October 2020
Postdoctoral researcher, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig.
March 2016 to September 2020
Predoctoral researcher, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig.
March to May 2015
Intern, Max Planck Institute for Human Development, Research Center Adaptive Behavior and Cognition, Berlin.
August 2014 to February 2016
Research assistant, Berlin Social Science Center (WZB), Research Unit Market Behavior.
January to December 2014
Teaching assistant, Humboldt University of Berlin, Institute for Microeconomic Theory and its Applications.