- Associate Professor:Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology / Joint Department with RAS Shemyakin-Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry
- Leading Research Fellow:Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology / International Laboratory of Microphysiological Systems
- Ashot Nersisyan has been at HSE University since 2021.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Degree in Design and Production of Computing Equipment
Yerevan Polytechnic Institute
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
- Differential Equations (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology; 3 year, 4 module)Rus
Mathematical Analysis with the Basics of Differential Equations (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology; field of study "06.03.01. Биология", field of study "06.03.01. Биология"; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Article Zhiyanov A., Shkurnikov M., Nersisyan A., Hui C., Baranova A., Tonevitsky A. The signature of SARS-CoV-2 evolution reflects selective pressures within human guts // Journal of Medical Virology. 2023. Vol. 95. No. 8. Article e28996. doi
- Article Nersisyan A., Zanasi R. A modified variable structure control algorithm for stabilization of uncertain dynamical systems // International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control. 1993. Vol. 3. No. 3. P. 199-209. doi