- Ali Emrouznejad has been at HSE University since 2021.
- Development of artificial intelligence models and Data Envelopment Analysis
- Participation in research projects of the Center for Financial Research and Data Analysis
- Preparation of scientific publications
- Conducting lecture courses for undergraduate and graduate students of HSE University
Education and Degrees
University of Warwick
Master's in Mathematics
Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
- Article Omrani H., Oveysi Z., Emrouznejad A., Teplova T. A mixed-integer network DEA with shared inputs and undesirable outputs for performance evaluation: Efficiency measurement of bank branches // Journal of the Operational Research Society. 2023. Vol. 74. No. 4. P. 1150-1165. doi
- Article Shi X., Wang L., Emrouznejad A. Performance evaluation of Chinese commercial banks by an improved slacks-based DEA model // Socio-Economic Planning Sciences. 2023 (in press)
- Article Khoshroo A., Izadikhah M., Emrouznejad A. Energy efficiency and congestion considering data envelopment analysis and bounded adjusted measure: A case of tomato production // Journal of Cleaner Production. 2021. No. 328. Article 129639. doi
Since November 2021, he has been working at the Higher School of Economics as the Research Director of the Center for Financial Research and Data Analysis.2014 - present time. Aston University, UK. Professor, Head of Business Intelligence Department.2011-2014 - Aston University, UK. Head of Operations Research Department.2006-2011 - Aston University, UK. Senior Lecturer, Department of Operations Research and Business Management.2002-2006 - Coventry University, UK. Senior Lecturer of Information Management Department.1998-2002 - Higher Education Funding Council for England, UK. Researcher, specialist in the field of data analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of higher education.1994-1998 - Warwick University, UK. Tutor in the direction of operating and information systems.