- Ludmila Velichko has been at HSE University since 2022.
- Administrative support of the host departments concerning the international recruitment and hiring processes and other activities referring to internationally recruited faculty;
- Support of internationally recruited faculty in terms of using their research fund (requests for travel grants, research assistants, visiting academics and research materials);
- Monitoring and analyzing of the difficulties in international faculty recruitment and hiring procedures, and working out solutions;
- Organizing events aimed at fostering successful integration of internationally recruited faculty into the University community both professionally and culturally.
Master's in Philology
Pushkin State Institute of Russian Language
Russian State University for the Humanities