- Professor:HSE Campus in Nizhny Novgorod / Faculty of Humanities (Nizhny Novgorod) / School of Social Sciences
- Nadezhda Radina has been at HSE since 2012.
Education, Degrees and Academic Titles
Doctor of Sciences* in Political Institutes, Processes and Technologies
- 2002Associate Professor
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in Pedagogical Psychology
Nizhny Novgorod State Pedagogical University
Nizhny Novgorod State Pedagogical University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
1996 – PR technologies for NGOs. Nestor Centre, MSU, Moscow
1997 – Moscow Public Scientific Foundation. Winter School
1997 – Exchange programme between specialists in the Nizhny Novgorod Region and the state of North Rhine-Westphalia (Cologne, Germany). Studying the experience of psychological support for young people in destructive sects and psycho-cults.
1998 – International Ukrainian summer school on gender studies. Foros, Ukraine.
1998 – International Russian summer school on gender studies. Taganrog, Russia.
1999 – The experience of international NGOs in preventing slave trading (internship); participation in the annual UN conference dedicated to March 8.
2000 – Exchange programme between specialists in the Nizhny Novgorod Region and the state of North Rhine-Westphalia (Munster, Germany). Studying the experience of NGOs working with young people with drug addictions.
2001 – International summer school. Northwestern University, Chicago (USA).
2002 – Educational programme of the Institute of Social and Economic Studies of (Russian Academy of Sciences) ‘Gender and globalization’. Moscow Center for Gender Studies.
2003 – Educational programme ‘Gender Issues in Socio-economic Disciplines’. HSE.
2003 – Educational programme ‘New Approaches in Teaching Social Policy and Social Work’. Saratov State Technical University. TACIS.
2007 – Educational programme ‘Visual Methods in Science and Education’. St. Petersburg State University.
Awards and Accomplishments
Student Term / Thesis Papers
D. Krupnaya «Thematic Mapping and Lexical-Semantic Analysis of Effective Online Petitions (Based on the Russian Segment of the Change.org Platform)». Faculty of Humanities (Nizhny Novgorod), 2018
D. Manyaykina «The Discourse of the Political Participation of Germany Inhabitants of the Eastern and Western Regions in the Context of Digital Democracy (Based on the Electronic Petitions of the Change.org Platform)». Faculty of Humanities (Nizhny Novgorod), 2018
S. Bobkova «Mass Media Discourse of International Obligations of States to Protect Atmosphere and Climate in Russia and USA». Faculty of Humanities (Nizhny Novgorod), 2017
E. Kudryavtseva «Model of Online-Discussion and Political Analytics Commenting in Massmedia». Faculty of Humanities (Nizhny Novgorod), 2017
E. Shcherbakova «The Frame "The Normative Model of Family Relations" in the Family Policy of the Russian Federation (Based on Russian Mass Media's Data)». Faculty of Humanities (Nizhny Novgorod), 2016
K. Sorokina «Political and Commercial Production of the Corporeal (Based on the Russian National Corpus Material and Discourse of Online Versions of Glossy Magazines)». Faculty of Humanities (Nizhny Novgorod), 2016
S. Shamanina «Promotion of Russian Educational Policy Reforms by the Means of Regional and National Electronic Mass Media (Talk-shows “Challenges of Life” and “Let Them Talk” Case Stady)». Faculty of Management, 2015
- Educational Policy Evaluation (Faculty of Management; programme "Education Administration")Rus
- Political Narratology (Master’s programme; Faculty of Humanities (Nizhny Novgorod); programme "Political Linguistics"; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Political Science in the Modern Humanities (Faculty of Humanities (Nizhny Novgorod); programme "Political Linguistics")Rus
- Psycholinguistic Methods of Political Discourse Studying (Faculty of Humanities (Nizhny Novgorod); programme "Political Linguistics")Rus
- Research Seminar "Methods and Research Techniques in Political Linguistics" (Faculty of Humanities (Nizhny Novgorod); programme "Political Linguistics")Rus
- Theory and Practice of Social Impact ()Rus
2012 – National, Regional and Local Identities in Media and Music. Evidence from Europe and Russia. (Bielefeld). Report: National Identity in Contemporary Documentary Narratives.
- Article Radina N., Koskina M. Internal Colonization and the Phenomenon of Moscow-phobia in Russian Province Regions // Sociologija i Prostor. 2017. Vol. 55. No. 3 (209). P. 271-296. doi
- Article Radina N., Koskina M. Power, Attraction and Reference in the Macro-Level Social Relations: “Closed Group” and “Closed Society” (on the psychology of the “Soviet” and the post-Soviet” person) // Psychology in Russia: State of the Art. 2017. No. 1. P. 117-129. doi