- Deputy Head of the Centre:Faculty of Law / Academic Mobility Support Centre
- Daria Bazavlyuk has been at HSE University since 2013.
- Coordination, consulting and administrative support of students of the Faculty in participating at exchange programs;
- Organization and development of international partnerships between the Faculty of Law and foreign universities, preparation and coordination of agreements on academic exchange and cooperation, joint programs, double degree programs;
- Administrative support and coordination of international conferences, master-classes and other international activities at the Faculty;
- Coordination and development of the Faculty of Law website, social media and other resources related to the Faculty international interactions; development of print and other marketing materials for the Faculty international promotion.
Master's in International Relations: Asian Studies
Degree in Translation and Translation Studies
Kursk State University
During first week of April representatives of National Research University Higher School of Economics participated in the Second International Partners Week held by University of Luxembourg